Forums

Help › Forums

SHAKEDOWN STREET...A NICE FRIENDLY PLACE TO PLAY

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 11 2024 5:25 AM (0 replies)
  • sexysuzie
    4,146 Posts
    Sun, Feb 11 2024 5:25 AM

Hi there fellow WGT addicts. Lemme tell ya about Shakedown Street. Were a social club who also loves to play wgt.We run various multiplayer tournaments such as Match play, Alt Shot, Round robin tournaments, Ryder Cups...etc.  etc.  etc....all designed to get members meeting and playing one another. We have great members who Care about this club and each other. If this sounds like the place you would like to call home read the Club Rules & Guidelines below, then post on my wall that you've read them, send me a friend request and a CC request and you can join our crazy family.....

oxox Suzanne

1.  Be nice & respectful, make friends, play golf & have fun. Treat our ladies with respect, I have ZERO tolerance for Sexual Harassment, DO NOT TRY TO INITIATE SEX CHAT, or make sexually themed comments.......If you're here for sex…you came to the wrong club.

2. If you like the CLASH & TURF WARS, awesome …play in them…. If you don’t like either, don’t play in them…its good either way…...At Shakedown Street there are NEVER any PLAY requirements except...you remain a recruit until you get to 1000 XP points, then you're a member, once you get to 10,000 points you become a veteran. 

3. Relationships: I get that some folks are in relationships here in WGT...real & online, it can be known that you are in a relationship BUT please keep all the details out of the chat & forum, that's your business, not Country club business.

4.Drama: Don't want it...won't have it...if you have an issue with someone else in the club, MESSAGE them or ME, don't fight in the chat or Forum.

5.Leaving the club: This is a pet peeve of mine, I understand folks will come and go and that's fine, all i ask is if you decide to leave, you let me know. The way I see it is if you don't have the common courtesy to say you're leaving, I don't want you back.

6. Should you have any issues with anyone, PLEASE message me about it. if there's a problem in the club, and no one says anything, there's not much I can do...I'm not a mind reader....

7.Communication: Since we are a club that plays in muti player tournaments, Communication is key. When setting up times to play various tournament matches, its best to send WGT direct messages instead of just relying on the chat (not ev1 reads the chat) or by saying catch me when I'm green. if you're in the forum signing up for tournaments, I'm assuming you know how to read & send WGT messages, if you don't there's a tutorial in the forum telling you how.

RSS