Forums

Help › Forums

Re: ridicilous

Tue, Mar 12 2024 6:49 PM (25 replies)
  • Dunedart
    259 Posts
    Thu, Feb 1 2024 2:35 AM

Dunedart:

Is best golf game on net I think,can watch real golf from TV and if one of the courses we have is on, can actually know what the putt is going to do :) Say to my wife ' he is aiming to high/ this break hard right just at end ' as example,and usually correct as WGT that realistic, would not be surprised if some professionals use this site for learning tool.

Only thing slightly irritating is the lose days glitch that happen maybe 4 times 1 year then can be no problem for whole year. Do not like to have to contact customer support though been very helping. Lose 1804 days yesterday :(( So without that, every other problem like wrong club, miss putt, usually my fault.:)

Fixed on Moday in under 24 hours, thank you very much WGT.

• jacktrade51
    10,906 Posts
    Sun, Feb 4 2024 7:10 PM

sandriloune:
    Been playung with wgt since 13 years.  Amazing how this game became ridiculous.  WGT:  YOUR GAME IS A DISGRACE IN FRONT OF ALL THE GOLF PLAYERS, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO OFFER THIS KIND OF CRAP...!!!!

You have a suggestion?  All ears.  Does your 8 games in last 6 months qualify you as an expert.  Inform us.

Tom.

• Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2024 9:59 AM

Like most these days, it appears that you may want everything your way and fail to compromise.  Neither expectation will come to fruition. Bring me solutions and not problems.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2024 11:23 AM

Squatch031:

Like most these days, it appears that you may want everything your way and fail to compromise.  Neither expectation will come to fruition. Bring me solutions and not problems.

Since WGT doesn't have any standards cell to do the testing before release,I believe the model was then supposed to be: the customer does the testing of the updates and reports problems found. WGT is then supposed to effect repairs. 

This simply has never happened.Instead of focusing the following "down times" on addressing the myriad snags,wgt just layers further glitchy updates on those already having problems.Once in a while, window dressing repairs are done. 

It's to the point now where Scott Hope has become a one-man repair shop for WGT. And they are not even gifting him balls. Sweet gig for WGT.

ct

• blueshot
    1,022 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2024 7:49 AM

Why in so many alt sot matches are we getting "game over..with no winner"

It happens in various games when we are at 5 or 7 holes played with game tied or close.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2024 6:49 PM

ridicilous...

Stlkcdc3:

So what happened? Other than the broken spell check function.

Robert1893:

I agree!

And as someone who is Canadian-adjacent, it really makes me want to write someone a sternly-worded email.

Rick6208:

As a Canadian playing this game for 6 years I love this game ! Yes, there are some things I would like changed and some bugs now and than but it’s the best time waster on the Internet !

im wondering if someone chit in the posters poutine ?

Apparently... it's quickly becoming a tradition, if not a trend here. LOL

A Pizza Hut location in northern Ontario has gone viral not for its pizza or specials but rather for an unfortunate typo.

RSS