rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 24 2024 12:15 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JDGHOST
    6,789 Posts
    Mon, Jan 22 2024 4:57 AM

sueomeara:

Hi JD,

I'm very sorry to hear about your Mum and the position you are in with your Dad, so thank you for taking the time out to reply to me. I have written to WGT 4 times and Nico once also WGTChampion once but have heard nothing from any of them.

Thankyou for taking the time to reply to me.

Sue

Your welcome....anytime ...As far as not hearing anything (at least for your most recent attempts)... Let the weekend pass....

• jacktrade51
    10,913 Posts
    Mon, Jan 22 2024 4:24 PM

sueomeara:

I was only in hospital a few days but have been back on wgt now for 31 days and have been contacting WGT 4 times also Nico once and WGTChanpion once but have heard nothing back from any of them.

Sue

As I said above, contact WGT member services (members@worldgolftour.com).  Also, be sure to use the email you have registered with WGT; they won't respond otherwise.

As to WGTChampion, he has moved on to (hopefully) a better opportunity so we will not be responding.

Tom.

• sueomeara
    2,914 Posts
    Tue, Jan 23 2024 12:06 AM

Hi Jack,

It worked I have got all my days back so thank you, obviously going to their "contact us" doesn't work any more but the email address you gave does.

Sue

• borntobesting
    9,626 Posts
    Wed, Jan 24 2024 12:15 PM

jacktrade51:
    As to WGTChampion, he has moved on to (hopefully) a better opportunity so we will not be responding.

Are you sure about that? Maybe he was just on a long vacation. He was active this past Monday,

• PAGES
RSS