Forums

Help › Forums

Re: East Coast CC ACCEPTING ACTIVE PLAYERS!

Mon, Feb 20 2012 5:13 PM (8 replies)
  • cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2011 11:00 AM

East Coast CC offers free tourneys, credit tourneys broken up by tier, bracket style tournaments, king of the mountain, inter-club matches, many great players and a website http://eastcoastcc.webs.com/

Check us out.. we are accepting new ACTIVE players! Our current cut is staying active within 8 days and 92 Average,,, Sorry.. no Hacks

Cycle1979

• stevef5151
    218 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2011 3:14 PM

Hi, I am Steve ( screen name Stevef5151 )  57 year old male. I started playing WGT about 2 months ago, and I love it. I am a level 50. stroke aveage is currently 67.76

Would like to join your club !  Thanks for your consideration.

I play an average of 5-6 days per week

• budfan4861
    183 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2011 5:26 PM

Hello, my name is tedd (screen name budfan4861). Have been a member of WGT for a couple of years now and am really addicted to it. I am level 69 with a 76 avg. I would appreciate your consideration for membership into your country club.

• steveywonder82
    2 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 3:28 PM

hi my name is steven and my screen name is steveywonder82 i am a lvl 42 and my avg is 82 and i have been playing for about 3 weeks and i love this game it the next best thing to golfing in real life which i can not aford to do at this time

• karlmudley
    12 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 12:53 PM

Hi can I join East Coast CC? I'm level 80 Master w/average 64.3. I play all the time. I closed my own CC because of lack of competition. Thanks, karlmudley.

• stevenjack
    71 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 2:24 PM

hey cycle, Are you still accepting applications for country club. I checked out the cc website, I would like to be part of your cc. My name is steven j.. My wgt name is stevenjack. tourmaster @63.30 average ..@level 90.  Please consider my application for membership. thanks steven j.

• maxwere
    919 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 8:58 AM

Yes!

I am the new owner.  We will consider players from tour pro and pro tiers, however, we are looking for active Masters and above (activity the key).  We have about 25 spots and we want to be selective.  I sent you and invite stevenjack... I hope you accept.

http://eastcoastcountryclub.wordpress.com/ is the new club website.

You can find out what we are doing in the club there.  We also hope to use twitter to broadcast events: @eastcoastccwgt

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 11:00 AM

With Max as the owner I am confident that East Coast will reach another level.  I stepped down due to the lack of time to commit to running the club.  I highly suggest to any ACTIVE player to check out the website and the club.  Great job Max!

Cycle1979

• maxwere
    919 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 5:13 PM

Quick update.  Due to a resurgence in popularity (for the time being), ECCC will accept applicants below tour pro tier on a case by case basis (ie member recommendation or invite).  We've got plenty of room on the roster for Tour Master and Legend level players.

If you are below tour pro and wish to join, have a friend in the club PM me.  Thanks!

For now please use our website application if you are interested in receiving an invite.

RSS