Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Re The Texas Golf Club

Wed, Oct 25 2023 4:05 PM (4 replies)
  • lukewestwood10
    857 Posts
    Tue, Oct 3 2023 1:47 AM

Hello All,

We wanted to introduce ourselves to you all and offer you the opportunity to join us on our journey in WGT.  We are currently a level 7 club which finished 6th overall in the our first & latest clash ( I dont need to spell out what an amazing achievement that is) and it is probably the best testament to the commitment and activity of the quality players we have here at our club. What that doesn't show you was the amazing comradery and support each and every one of the 19 members showed each other during the clash.  We are looking to  build on that by selectively adding to our ranks slowly over a period of time.

We are looking to add quality PEOPLE to our ranks and yes it would be great if they can play a bit but that's not the priority.  It is more important to us to protect the club's culture and teamwork than any one performance.

The only thing we insist on is every member must be on Discord - we all know communication is the key and it is our biggest strength at TGC we have to keep it that way.

If you interested in applying to join us on our epic journey at an early stage please contact our owner :

BigG133

or myself

lukewestwood10

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Oct 23 2023 6:48 PM

Joined today, and received a very warm welcome.  

• craigswan
    30,998 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2023 6:47 AM
    Afraid some of us cannot work discord . Too old . Some of us work with our hands and not punching a keyboard .
  • MyNameIsJeff85
    76 Posts
    Wed, Oct 25 2023 2:19 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3dxMGzt5mU

• RCall1
    1,834 Posts
    Wed, Oct 25 2023 4:05 PM

BEST OF LUCK AND MUCH RESPECT!

Every one of your teammates has been epitome of Class when I've played them in coin rooms

well done!

Rob

RSS