Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Don't want to open a can of worms

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 15 2023 12:50 PM (2 replies)
  • BingoBen
    525 Posts
    Sat, Sep 2 2023 11:15 AM

Does anyone have an idea of the apprx number of clubs that play Clash these days?

• Rick6208
    2,147 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2023 8:04 AM

My guess is that those that play in a meaningful manner is approximately 200

Just a guess !

• JohnKokopeliRidg
    59 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2023 12:50 PM

Hi all, 

Haven't posted in quite awhile but I think it m ay be less than that!  During almost EVERY CLASH Event we, Monarchs of the Glens,  lvl 9, just 42 plyrs end up being matched with the same club TWICE  & once or twice we got stuck w sa e club THREE times ! ! !

It's bad enough to get stuck with level 18,19 even 20 clubs which happens WAAY TO often to be  """LUCK of the DRAW""" ...the pairing of clubs is NOT & NEVER HAS been done to match clubs with similar capabilities of clubs in any waay shape or form.  We end up being paired with clubs of 100, 200, 250 members during every CLASH EVENT! ALSO, it's common to be paired with clubs with many many Tour Champions, Champions & Tour Legends !!! We have 1 Tour Champion, 2 Tour Legends & 9 Legends and generally only have 2 - 4 or 5 players at most playing in a particular clash match.

Anyway , just my rant about pairing being not done with much or any sorting of skills, scoring history or capability or numbers of players or numbers of participating players...

Also my understanding that it's been this way with no changes or improvements ever!

Thanks for listening. Probly won't even see this posted...

JohnKokopeliRidg

RSS