Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Showdown Royale

Thu, Aug 31 2023 7:01 PM (9 replies)
  • SMOKEshack0
    41 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 6:37 AM

I saw the banner pop up on my screen earlier today then disappeared an hour later. Says it started today at noon.

East coast USA for time zone.

Anyone else?

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 7:29 AM

hey ya, so we postponed the showdown royale since there's an issue in the coin rooms right now causing fatal errors on most games. We'll find another date to run this showdown

• JonVarona
    237 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 11:33 AM
    I lost 20,000 coins this morning for that reason. Will the coins be refunded?
  • SMOKEshack0
    41 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 11:49 AM

Oh ok, I appreciate the heads up and reply. 

• jacktrade51
    10,909 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 6:21 PM

The Showdown Royale actually start at 7 PM Eastern (7 hours later than normal), so it's up and running now.

Tom.

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 6:39 PM

jacktrade51:

The Showdown Royale actually start at 7 PM Eastern (7 hours later than normal), so it's up and running now.

Tom.

I was really hoping they’d wait til next week.  The clashes and showdowns should alternate.  This is nutz.

• bossbird
    2,194 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2023 2:35 AM

AlaskanDame:

jacktrade51:

Tom.

I was really hoping they’d wait til next week.  The clashes and showdowns should alternate.  This is nutz.

I totally agree , running alongside the clash reduces the appeal of playing the showdown .

• SMOKEshack0
    41 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2023 4:23 AM

bossbird:

AlaskanDame:

jacktrade51:

Tom.

I totally agree , running alongside the clash reduces the appeal of playing the showdown .

Interesting, I feel the same about clashes interrupting Turf wars.

I'm into Showdowns, Turf Wars & h2h coin rooms more than anything else. Nothing worse than accumulating the 3 passes to start a TW then getting cut off by a clash and having to wait around for it to end. Maybe this is a great time for wgt to make the desired changes to keep the game evolving. 

• AntLupin
    12 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2023 11:07 AM

It does appear to be a "Veterans" only; as a rookie I'm not going to waste 50 Credits!

• shane8612
    40 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2023 7:01 PM

I was playing in the showdown this evening in the elimination round , on the 5th hole shooting 2 under par and the game froze again. The showdown still shows me only playing the first 3 holes.

RSS