Help › Forums

Re: *** Downtime Tonight 8/29 ***

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 30 2023 9:10 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MyTQuinn61
    125 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 5:21 AM

Whatever you did last night has totally screwed up the game. I just played 4 coin matches and each time the software locked up on the last shot, kept rebooting and reconnecting and then blamed me for supposedly disconnecting too many times and told me I had forfeited the match. I now have 0 coins.  Thanks so much WGT.

FIX THE PROBLEM PLEASE

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 6:59 AM
    Hey everyone, 
    We're aware and apologize for any issues going on in the coin rooms right now. We're looking into it now, and I'm waiting to hear back on next steps before relaying it to you all!
    I'll be posting full release notes and more info on CC goals will come from me when we know more about the coin room issue. 
  • AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 7:21 AM

WGTNico:

Hey everyone, 
    We're aware and apologize for any issues going on in the coin rooms right now. We're looking into it now, and I'm waiting to hear back on next steps before relaying it to you all!
    I'll be posting full release notes and more info on CC goals will come from me when we know more about the coin room issue. 

Hopefully the coin room issues are resolved before I enter the SD, which will be in the final 30 minutes, just to be on the safe side 😉. Although, you might wanna suggest to powers above they postpone the event until the issues are fixed, to spare yourself and CS from a flood of complaints?

Edit: P. S. : I see you already removed it, smart thinking 👍

• banditone
    143 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 8:36 AM

cant play coin room 

players dissapear half way thru and left on own 

last hole every game goes in re join and nothing happens 

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 9:01 AM

Hey everyone,

WGT will be undergoing emergency server maintenance shortly to fix issues in multplayer games. Please be aware that this downtime will interrupt any gameplay. We apologize for the trouble and thanks for the patience

• janusd
    8 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 9:03 AM

I hope we're going to get coin refunds for this nonsense... wasted a cc pass and 30 mins not having any game finish.. if WGT were aware of of the coin game issue, they should have disabled them until fixed - it was only after the 30 mins I checked here to see if it had been reported.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 9:10 AM

janusd:

I hope we're going to get coin refunds for this nonsense... wasted a cc pass and 30 mins not having any game finish.. if WGT were aware of of the coin game issue, they should have disabled them until fixed - it was only after the 30 mins I checked here to see if it had been reported.

Instead of throwing posters in the dog-house, the Mods should be throwing the wgt programmers in there...lol

• PAGES
RSS