Forums

Help › Forums

Re: im quitting this game

Tue, Aug 22 2023 11:46 AM (8 replies)
  • boozinn
    16 Posts
    Sat, Aug 19 2023 7:29 PM

thanks  for  making  the  game  unplayable  for  me  today especially  the  greens. what  do  you  do  reduce  the  ding  line ?  or  something  else ?. If  ever  you  think  you  in  the  future  you  have  it  at  a level playing  field send  me  an email  and  i  might  play again.really  the're  is  too many cheaters  on  wgt  anyway

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Mon, Aug 21 2023 2:43 PM

boozinn:

thanks  for  making  the  game  unplayable  for  me  today especially  the  greens. what  do  you  do  reduce  the  ding  line ?  or  something  else ?. If  ever  you  think  you  in  the  future  you  have  it  at  a level playing  field send  me  an email  and  i  might  play again.really  the're  is  too many cheaters  on  wgt  anyway

and yet you played 3 games on this day...lmao

• HamdenPro
    2,417 Posts
    Mon, Aug 21 2023 5:43 PM

boozinn:

• boozinn
    16 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2023 12:39 AM

callaghan159:

boozinn:

and yet you played 3 games on this day...lmao

lol

• ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2023 1:18 AM

Lol.

⇧ P.S. Where can I buy a tie that does that? ⇧

• SamSpayed
    4,904 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2023 10:52 AM

ScottHope:
    Where can I buy a tie that does that?

Just bend a coat hanger and run it through the back of the tie 👔

• ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2023 11:03 AM

I wonder if there's a gap in the market for a posable tie? 

• Cicero733
    2,294 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2023 11:29 AM

Scott Adam’s, I’m certain, would enjoy some royalties right about now…

• Slimjim001
    1,025 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2023 11:46 AM

Hey Boozinn,

Go for it. I quit this game 5 or 6 times a month but them WGT buggers never send "Please come back" emails...but it makes me feel better.

RSS