Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2023-24

Thu, Aug 31 2023 3:08 AM (3 replies)
  • terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2023 12:52 AM

I have to say it has been quite demoralising posting on last season's thread with no responses. I have to assume that people are reading it, as we had such a good number in the league.

So the system is up and running for next season, the only problem seems to be that WGT has not come up for renewal. This happened before and yet some people got a renewal option, which then caused some confusion with two leagues in existence.

Could some of you please check your systems and see if it gives you a renewal option ? If it does let us know the code to try and implement.

If none of you has such an option I will set up and new league and advertise the new code.

Can we say that I need to hear from you by July 25th.

Thanks

Terry Wyld

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2023 1:24 AM

I have tried but can't get past email address for some reason, I'll try again later.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2023 3:50 PM

terwyl1:
    Could some of you please check your systems and see if it gives you a renewal option ? If it does let us know the code to try and implement.

I managed to join the game now and am not in the league, I think you have to renew it but I'm not absolutely sure.  Here's what it says............

If you were the league administrator, and your league was a Classic league, you will have the option to 'Renew your leagues' when you click on the 'Leagues' tab.

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2023 3:08 AM

So loads of us managed to re-join the league, but I have to say that I do not know how. It seems to suggest that I am not the Administrator, but I thought that I was.

I am only hearing from Alan on here, so little hope of finding code.

If you are the Administrator to the WGT Fantasy League that we are using the year, could you please follow the instructions that Alan has provided above, and let me know the joining code.

Thanks

Terry

RSS