Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Sponsorship pop-ups

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 3 2023 12:29 PM (2 replies)
  • Squatch031
    175 Posts
    Mon, Apr 3 2023 7:46 AM

Is there a way to stop the sponsorship messages from popping up before every match I play?

Since tournaments do not allow apparel bonuses, I play with basic clothing (no bonuses) and have no need for apparel bonuses and could not care less about sponsors.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Apr 3 2023 9:54 AM

Squatch031:

Is there a way to stop the sponsorship messages from popping up before every match I play?

Since tournaments do not allow apparel bonuses, I play with basic clothing (no bonuses) and have no need for apparel bonuses and could not care less about sponsors.

No, I am curious though why you play Coin games if your not interested in apparel? 

• Squatch031
    175 Posts
    Mon, Apr 3 2023 12:29 PM

The competition and satisfaction of winning something, no matter how worthless it is. !  I would think that since I am wearing no bonus apparel, WGT would recognize that and not bombard me wit sponsorship pop-ups.  Then again, I guess I am asking them the THINK!

I considered only playing non-coin games but I am tired of people dropping out with no ramifications.  At least in a coin game I get something if they quit.

On the other hand, I love when they bail out on tournaments.  Makes it easier for me to move up.

RSS