Mon, Dec 21 2009 5:54 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BeNice
    8 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 1:35 PM

tibbets:

Hi Adam.

Bye Adam.

Hi Tibbles...don't say bye....we'll meet again.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 1:35 PM

BeNice:
    If what you say is true, why do you have $30 worth of clubs in your bag and you haven't won any tournaments and aren't on any leaderboards?

Probably because I don't put a lot of stock in winning. 

• littlepage
    2 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 2:40 PM
    I just played with a guy that shot 5 under on Kiawa with the given clubs...it's all about skill, sweetheart!!
    79 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 6:26 PM

littlepage:
    I just played with a guy that shot 5 under on Kiawa with the given clubs...it's all about skill, sweetheart!!

sure would be interested in who that player is. Send me a message, thanks

• dofras
    4 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 3:00 AM
    i keep reading about reality in these posts and i dont really get it how many of us actually average 280 yard drives back the ball up 10 feet on the greens and always shoot under par in reality i personally bought clubs that hit the ball around the same distance as i do and dont worry about the swing meter cause i dont always hit the ball straight myself and as far as moving the pins every golf course moves pins so actually that makes it more real i guess reality does come into play cause just like everywhere people get to complain in the clubhouse heres my reality i go to the course miss about half the fairways completely flub a half dozen shots miss a couple three foot putts hopefully break 90 go into the clubhouse for a refreshment then go home and realize how much i like this little game we call golf ill just keep playing and having fun
  • BigBallsBilly
    13 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 4:28 PM

dofras:
    i keep reading about reality in these posts and i dont really get it how many of us actually average 280 yard drives back the ball up 10 feet on the greens and always shoot under par in reality i personally bought clubs that hit the ball around the same distance as i do and dont worry about the swing meter cause i dont always hit the ball straight myself and as far as moving the pins every golf course moves pins so actually that makes it more real i guess reality does come into play cause just like everywhere people get to complain in the clubhouse heres my reality i go to the course miss about half the fairways completely flub a half dozen shots miss a couple three foot putts hopefully break 90 go into the clubhouse for a refreshment then go home and realize how much i like this little game we call golf ill just keep playing and having fun

Can you say run on sentence?

This is a period and it ends sentences "."

This is a comma ","

They come in real handy when you want your posts to make any sense.  LOL ... sorry I just couldn't resist.

• dofras
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 2:31 AM

You are right, I should be more careful.   I'm just tired of reading complaints about this site, if people don't like it go somewhere else.   If you want total reality, make it so you slice the ball more, top it occassionally, shank more chip shots, and shoot in the 90's or higher.....isn't that closer to what the average golfer does?

I hope that makes more sense, and I'll take more time on future posts.  Again sorry for the bad grammar, I was just ranting.

• BigBallsBilly
    13 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 5:54 AM

dofras:

You are right, I should be more careful.   I'm just tired of reading complaints about this site, if people don't like it go somewhere else.   If you want total reality, make it so you slice the ball more, top it occassionally, shank more chip shots, and shoot in the 90's or higher.....isn't that closer to what the average golfer does?

I hope that makes more sense, and I'll take more time on future posts.  Again sorry for the bad grammar, I was just ranting.

LOL ... I was just havig fun with you.  And I agree with you.  It seems the same people are always complaining about the same thing.  It does get tiring. 

May your drives be long and straight!

• PAGES
RSS