Help › Forums

Re: What happened here??

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 21 2009 6:39 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SLASHX
    278 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 2:51 PM

I can't help but wonder why the list of changes in the update the other night doesn't include "tweaks to club forgiveness and random deviance" because it is incredibly obvious there have been changes made. I am about ready to find a new something to blow my online time and money on. Starting to think they have to constantly tweak the playability of the game out of fear that their pathetic selection of courses may eventually bore people to tears or allow them to get too good at the game if they don't.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 2:53 PM
    this was no zoom/ return issue 75yds. middle of fairway dinged it, shot that i hit 8 times a round. real problem looming i fear. i know what you are speaking of around the greens trying move just slightly and avitar keeps flipping back and forth.
  • WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 3:37 PM

sidewinder101 - we have looked at your replay and shot data and it shows that you aimed directly at your own feet...  you probably did not mean to do this so can you recall if anything weird happened when you aimed?

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 1:56 PM

Something is definitely going on with forgiveness and playability characteristics.  Just had 4 shots that I intentionally hit either 1 click early or 1 late to hold against the wind. Hit each of them exactly like I meant to and each went against the wind anywhere from 10-18 yards. 

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 6:39 PM

Please right click and submit the error and describe where you were aiming and what you expected it to do.

Thanks

• PAGES
RSS