Forums

Help › Forums

All Players Paradise

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 11 2011 12:04 AM (0 replies)
  • Draklems
    224 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 12:04 AM

Some friends and I recently created the All Players Paradise Country Club. We are friends in real life, but in different locations in the US and Denmark. We play WGT while using the free voice communication program called Ventrilo, so we talk with our VOICES. Let's face it, typing sucks. That and talking with fellow golfers is really a HooT! We host a 24/7 All Player Paradise Ventrilo server for any member to use for whatever they wish. 

There is only one CC rule we have, members have to talk with their VOICE and say 'Hey', and get to know their fellow CC'ers during a multiplayer match or 2. This CC may not be for everyone and skill matters none. We vary from beginners to myself, and like golf in real life, we play in a large part to socialize. Any CC member can make any custom round or tournament they choose, at any time. It's nice to choose an easy setup after regular WGT has kicked your butt a few times in a row, or you want to boost your AVG. That and it helps the blood pressure.  

The other advantage to talking to other players of course is the HUGE BOOST in your game due other players feedback. It can really take your game to the next level. 

If anyone's interested in a truly social type Country Club, messages me and you can give All Players Paradise a try. We offer remote technical assistance if needed, to any member in helping setup the voice comms. We'll configure it to work if you can't. We're a bunch of internet geeks and artist wanna be's. What we are not though, is very damn good at this game. We're talking it through though. 

RSS