Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Renaming a CC

Mon, Nov 14 2011 9:32 AM (9 replies)
  • TCbear
    15 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 7:50 AM

Anyone know if you can rename a CC?  Any tips would help.  Kinda new to the CC scene. :P

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 5:03 PM
    Hi You cannot. But, you can close current one and open new one, under a new name. -wgticon
  • TCbear
    15 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 5:58 PM

WGTicon:
    Hi You cannot. But, you can close current one and open new one, under a new name. -wgticon

Yeah....i was just concerned about spending credits again to create a new one. :P

Tnx!

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 4:17 PM

TCbear:

WGTicon:

Yeah....i was just concerned about spending credits again to create a new one. :P

Tnx!

Well you have your answer---credits are non-refundable for anything on WGT. 

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 4:17 PM

I've been in the same country Club from the beginning of Clubs. We've been under 3 different names. Once our Owner closed it by mistake (he was drunk) next day invite tonew club.

• TCbear
    15 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 4:54 PM

Lisa03:

Well you have your answer---credits are non-refundable for anything on WGT. 

Exactly why I was asking. ;)

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 7:37 AM

Cut the cost with a small membership, your just as well to all transfer together to another club,   like mine the WEED-WHACKERS C.G.

• TCbear
    15 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 9:01 AM

royphillips1:

Cut the cost with a small membership, your just as well to all transfer together to another club,   like mine the WEED-WHACKERS C.G.

hahaha  Your guys are a bunch of CC whores huh?  I've got my answer so we can just lock it up boys and girls.

Thanks again!

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 9:14 AM

Only a Suggestion T.C.  Just trying to be Constructive Here, Genuine Offer.

• TCbear
    15 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 9:32 AM

royphillips1:

Only a Suggestion T.C.  Just trying to be Constructive Here, Genuine Offer.

Thanks for the genuine offer Roy.  Really.  It's just that joining a CC was not something I was interested in at the moment.  That's why I created one.  If I'm ever looking for a club, I'll let you know. ;)

Cheers!

RSS