Forums

Help › Forums

Re: LEST WE FORGET

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 4 2011 10:05 AM (3 replies)
  • PaulLowery
    34 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2011 4:53 PM

I would be very interested to know wether any more of you would be interested in joining a future comp.I posted the post below a couple of days ago.

On Friday the 11th of November at 11am "GMT" I will be launching a competition at the "BLUE TROUT CC". It will be called "LEST WE FORGET". Its in remembrance for all servicemen/women who have paid the ultimate price.

It will be a CTTH comp It's open to non members of Blue Trout cc.It will be played at St Andrews (front 9) and the course conditions will be random.Its free to enter and for fun only and there are no prizes.

If there is enough feed back about wanting to change any of the above then,I can and will do so.

Email me at bluetroutcc@gmail.com

To visit the Blue Trout Web Site you can do so at http://www.troutfisheryreview.com/bluetrout

Thank you for your time.

Paul Lowery.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2011 10:17 AM

Where do we post scores?

• PaulLowery
    34 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2011 3:08 PM

I'll post them on here and on the Blue Trout country club web site and they will updated a few times a day.

If you'd like to see an example of how I'd post them on here you can click HERE

If you'd like to see what's going on in current cc comps on our web site you can do so by clicking HERE

Thanks

Paul.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 10:05 AM

That isn't what I meant. Where do we post scores, not you.

RSS