Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Joining a club

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 21 2011 7:00 AM (6 replies)
  • josand
    106 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 12:11 PM

I have only been playing for a week and have reached L28 Amateur. I have sent several requests to join clubs but nobody answers....is it me or do you have to reach a certain standard to join?

Regards

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 3:08 PM

depends on the club, some like the one i own have entry requirements whilst others don't i'm sure someone will contact you and offer membership. enjoy your golf .

• josand
    106 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 11:37 PM

Thanks for the encouragement plim, I was beginning to feel out of it. I have been playing TWonline for some time but have now found WGT which seems to suit me better for some reason.

I now live in France and would like to join a club that is in a similar time zone so that I can participate more so if there are ant takers...............lol

Regards

• stevestiffwood
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 2:34 AM

josand:

I have only been playing for a week and have reached L28 Amateur. I have sent several requests to join clubs but nobody answers....is it me or do you have to reach a certain standard to join?

Regards

• jasondxb
    86 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 3:31 AM

Josand

I was in a similar position a few weeks ago, but fortunately managed to find a CC, its a fairly new club and the owner is keen to build th club and there are plenty of comps to take part in

You can check out my profile to get details of the club and owner

Jason

• josand
    106 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 11:01 AM

Hi jasondxb,

taken your advice and sent request, many thanks.

Regards

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2011 7:00 AM

East Coast Country Club welcomes motivated members!  Check out our website and send a request if you are interested in joining.

http://eastcoastcc.webs.com/

Cycle1979

RSS