Forums

Help › Forums

Re: tournaments for.......

Tue, Jun 15 2010 7:18 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GUITARDUDE
    2,515 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 5:43 AM

A good idea for the club presidents to do is what I have done with my club. I throw weekly tourneys for my club, With winner getting a couple sleeves of balls and 2nd place 1 sleeve, donated by me. Ive found from everyone what a good time is for most and have it then. 3 members act as capts and invite the group to the course we are playing on and post scores, This way just like a country club we get to socialize and play each other. I didnt want to wait for wgt to start tourneys to have fun with my club.

• mikeyb23
    230 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2010 12:54 PM

I want in your club GuitarDude!

• GUITARDUDE
    2,515 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 11:26 AM

Lol  thanks Mikey      I am looking for a female player tho to even out my men to women ratio

• gumshoe
    21 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 7:18 AM

I agree also I believe some of us cannot devote solid time to play non stop. I think there should be one more tier perhaps maybe Master Elite. I am at master level and shoot pretty well,but the master players who have 1000's of rounds I will never have a chance against like many. ONce you get to that level of shooting mid to high 50's and low 60's consistently you are in a different level all together.The rest of the Master's who shoot mid to high 60's regularly maybe should stay master's . It gives them a fairer chance to compete and an ultimate goal of becoming an elite player perhap's .Just a suggestion please give your ideas on the thought. Happy shooting

• PAGES
RSS