Forums

Help › Forums

Re: A rare opportunity to join the most active club on WGT!

Sat, Oct 8 2011 6:37 AM (8 replies)
  • Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 10:42 AM

If you want to be in a club that has the most active and friendly members, you won't do better than the LLCC! If anyone can show me a club with more active members, I'll send them the balls of their choice!

Golf is absolutely secondary in our club . . . the priority is to have fun!

If your into classic rock music . . . that's an added bonus! The LLCC is powered by Planet Rock Radio . . . online worldwide! http://www.planetrock.com/ Most members listen to it while playing so we can rock out while hitting out of the fescue / rough / bunkers! (ok, speaking for myself there lol).

Tournaments are always running with trophies, prizes and credits up for grabs!

Inactive members are removed every month so if you're not active . . . don't bother! If you are . . .come check us out!

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/lobsters_lair/default.aspx

Thank you for your attention!

Lobsterboy, Skipper, Lobsters Lair Country Club . . . and damm proud of it :)

• ichiang
    16 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 10:57 AM

IN!

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 1:23 PM

The Elite CC is a pretty active cc LB. The most active CC? 

Out of  100 members we had 93 members post scores as of TODAY and 95 posted scores as of  yesterday. That is a fairly active CC. A lot of work to get to that point though..lol.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 3:05 PM

Very impressive figures ote . . . especially with the number of members you have! 

When I said we are the most active club, I was looking at all members of any 1 club. All of our members have posted a round in the last 2 weeks, with most in the last few days.

Much respect to you and all the gang at the Elite CC,

Lob 

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 6:24 PM

TY LB. Very much appreciated. You do have an extremely active cc with respect to the # of members. It is extremely difficult at times to keep an "active" cc rolling. To have members that find other hobbies or get busy with RL and slowly fade away  is not a positive force for the club and that is the hardest piece of the puzzle to piece together. Good luck with the club Lob. You definitely have the drive to keep it active. edge

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 3:58 AM

Thanks edge . . . it is the hardest piece of the puzzle.

All the best,

Lob

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 5:07 PM

Great response peeps! 7 new members in! Hurry . . .only 4 places left! Grab them while you can! Once we get to 50 the doors closed . . . for ever!

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 3:36 PM

2 places left!

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 6:37 AM

Well that's it . . . the LLCC recruitment drive is now over. 11 great players joined up in a week! 

Thanks to the players who joined the Lobster family, and to WGT for the opportunity for owners to advertise their clubs to recruit new members.

Much respect,

Lobsterboy, Skipper, Lobsters Lair Country Club . . . and damm proud of it :)

RSS