Forums

Help › Forums

Alternate shot rounds

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 26 2020 6:55 PM (0 replies)
  • theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2020 6:55 PM

I have never seen so may quitters on this site as are on here now..I love playing alternate shot round's same as many other players do.. but the other day I created 5 rounds and all of them filled up in less then two minutes.. but not one of them was completed as someone always quit..I will play the round out no mater what format I am playing on and stick with it till the end weather I am winning or loosing...but to some poor sports on here..that is not good enough for them to continue and try to get better..as they want and expect to play brilliant all the time and on every shot..but some on this site are very good golfers and will not quit as they like the fun the game offers same as me..some quitters will whine and cry if they have a bad shot....and they will blame it on everything else but them..but they will mostly blame it on the game and the programmer's as they are not prepared to say to them selves they were the ones that caused it...they will then just quit like the quitters they are... they will also quit if the do not like a certain match up or their team mate is not playing as well as they think they should..it is only a dam game and does not mean nothing..but some view it as a life and death thing..alternate shot rounds are great to play but the saddest part of playing it is the quitter's and poor sports that are on it..stay and play it out players if you join it or if you just going to quit..do not bother joining it to start with as on that format it usually goes down to the final holes or hole to determine a winning team..Do not just up and quit when the going gets tough..you always get the level up points even if you play bad or your team looses..no one gets skunked as long as you finish the round.

RSS