Re: United Nations CC Now Recruiting!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 2 2012 4:57 PM (27 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 1:56 AM

ecbarrett:

hi cd

on the recomendation of john1402 a work mate i would like to submit my application to become a member of your country club

ecbarrett

Sorry Ecbarrett, best of luck with your hunt for a CC.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 2:02 AM

Sorry Rusty, good luck with your new club hunt.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 5:13 AM

Congratulations, and welcome to the United Nations Slezoid.

• Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 12:23 PM

Hi

Recruiting doors at U.N.C.C now closed thanks for all that applied and it was unfortunate that we had to declined a number of  WGT Gamers Maybe next time....

Thanks

Corndog

• keithm1
    1,137 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 1:53 PM

just a little heads up for people considering joining this club.

1.you are vetted.i can understand this,you don't want quitters or people with a bad reputation.

2.just be very careful you don't make one mistake,do not criticise a fellow member of the admin,even if he's a cheat.be very careful what you say about the admin,there is no freespeech or tolerance.

3.if you are on teamspeak and you make a mistake,you will be pulled from the game you are playing in,taken to another room on teamspeak,and spoken too like you are a naughty schoolkid and humiliated,probably by someone 20yrs your junior.

as for the majority of the members,they are a great bunch.

• keithm1
    1,137 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 2:01 PM

i just forgot to mention that i am fully disabled through a construction accident,this was my only bit of fun in life,taken away by some bigtime charlie's.

united nations country club treating me this way has left me completely disheartened and i am quitting WGT completely.

being boss of some CCs goes to peoples heads unfortunately.

• keithm1
    1,137 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 2:12 PM

i just forgot to mention that i am fully disabled through a construction accident,this was my only bit of fun in life,taken away by some bigtime charlie's.

united nations country club treating me this way has left me completely disheartened and i am quitting WGT completely.

being boss of some CCs goes to some peoples heads unfortunately.

• barbary
    131 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 4:57 PM

gotta say my piece and UNCC was a great CC while i was a member..........sure they done things different but never regretted my time at the club.When i left (on my own accord) it was merely looking 4 a new challenge .......all the best UNCC members!!

RSS