Forums

Help › Forums

Re: From Hacker to Tour Pro in 9 Days and 22 1/2 Hours (I don't suggest it!!)

Fri, Sep 30 2011 4:13 PM (5 replies)
  • argydehes
    72 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2011 5:25 PM

Well, I'm not one to back down from a bet, even though I think I may have made an error!  I still.. WIN!

Someone told me I couldn't get to Tour Pro from Hack in 10 days and I just had to take them up on it.  How did I do it?  Played Kiawah until I'm sick of it!  LOL. 

Now, I'm sure there is a lot that I missed out in taking advantage of at the lower levels as far as learning, but it was a challenge and I love a challenge.

Anyway.. taking a break now!

~Argy~

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 8:17 AM

Congrats on not backing down. That will teach people a lesson in challenging you girl. Just how did you keep that happily married vagina happy during this marathon challenge? LMAO

Ren

• argydehes
    72 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 8:43 AM

renniw52:

Congrats on not backing down. That will teach people a lesson in challenging you girl. Just how did you keep that happily married vagina happy during this marathon challenge? LMAO

Ren

LMAO.. it's his own fault! He was the challenger!  I bet he learned his lesson!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 9:11 AM

I would certainly hope so.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 9:12 AM

That'll learn the rascally varmint.  Husband and wife both hooked on the game could present some interesting competition with even more interesting payoffs. LOL

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 4:13 PM

Shez making me hang my head in shame.. sigh*

Nice job Freuditta

RSS