Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Down for maintenance

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 26 2011 2:50 PM (7 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 9:43 PM

Does anyone know what screws were turned this time? Normally a PMI is to oil, grease, or replace worn out parts. Seeing the only thing on this game that wears out is our balls, I'm just curious as to what maintenance was performed. You know the old inquiring minds want to know syndrome.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 6:13 AM

It was probably to fix whatever caused this.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 6:25 AM

Which it didn't.

Lizzie xx

• fristthgink
    5 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 6:33 AM
    im starting to get really fed up with the problems on wgt ! it seems there quick to take our money but not quick enough to sort out problems ! come on sort your life out wgt and gives us what we pay for !
  • Phaxda
    145 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 6:40 AM

because it's doing it again. 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 7:15 AM

Ah Hah, Mystery Maintenance. Sooooooo Sloooooooowly  we turn. I have not noticed any grass mowed, traps raked or any other apparent maintenance. I haven't been to the pro shop yet this morning. I bet they restocked balls. Surely the inventory was low after this weekend. I have applied for the position of head ball shagger. I have my snorkel and fins packed along with my leather chaps for the rougher areas. No word yet from WGT if I have the job or not. I noted on my resume that for every 1000 balls I recover that I would put 100 back into the members bags as a good faith gesture. This would be done daily. Maybe that is why I have not been contacted.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 9:05 AM

there, in fine print, real fine print is a rule against ball shagging. id bet a dredge on the lake at 17 would do a MUCH better job

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 2:50 PM

After 4 rounds today, I have concluded that whatever maintenance was performed last night, it doesn't apply to me, I still suck quite nicely on here. Still no word on the head shagger job either. I'm waiting on that E-mail to " come shag me baby". I can get into those little nooks and crannies no bigger than a golf ball. WGT is missing a hell of an opportunity here. 

RSS