Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking For Members!

Mon, Nov 28 2011 10:11 AM (3 replies)
  • SpencerS25
    123 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2011 8:17 PM

Hello, I am the Young Money Cash Money Golden Republic's new Owner! We are filling up faster than expected and are soon about to be full! Get your membership to the YMCM Golden Republic now! We have tons of Free and PREMIUM tournaments and a wide variety of golfer's with all different capabilities. We used to be a Tour pro's and below only community and have recently opened doors to above tiers. There are tournaments designated only for certain tiers and combined tier tournaments. We do have monthly club championship's and many free tournaments for certain prizes (depends on tier and level of winner). We are working our way up to an ELITE Country Club and looking forwards to it. I hope you all that are interested in joining our community is online frequently and look at the forums to see whats going on around the club. We would appreciate it if you take part in conversation on our forum. In-active members will be kicked from the Country Club. We cannot wast space on a lonesome account.

• SpencerS25
    123 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2011 8:26 PM

Country Club is Getting nice! :)

• buck63
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 6:54 PM

I am interested in joining your country club.  What do I need to do?

• flatcapjack
    388 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 10:11 AM

Hello active player looking for a good well run cc im legend staus thankyou

RSS