Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Next course coming to the game?

Wed, Jan 24 2024 12:42 PM (125 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Aug 18 2023 3:13 AM

twinponds169:
    I believe that sometime in the past 6 or 8 months or so, WGT stated (probably Nico) that there would be no new courses in the 2023 calendar year.

Considering the 2023 US Open was held at the Los Angeles Country Club it would have been less expense to give us that course than some others around the USA.  And seeing as next year's tournament is at Pinehurst, which we already have, it's unlikely we will get a new course next year either.

twinponds169:
    Seems like very little to no effort is being put into this game lately.

Not strictly true, they're constantly giving us a whole load of junk that no one has asked for and very few want!

• OpusTheMediocre
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 18 2023 1:12 PM

All the courses page of the website, down the bottom of the Topgolf - Scottsdale. Is that "coming soon"?

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Aug 21 2023 10:42 AM

MioKontic:

twinponds169:
    I believe that sometime in the past 6 or 8 months or so, WGT stated (probably Nico) that there would be no new courses in the 2023 calendar year.

Considering the 2023 US Open was held at the Los Angeles Country Club it would have been less expense to give us that course than some others around the USA.  And seeing as next year's tournament is at Pinehurst, which we already have, it's unlikely we will get a new course next year either.

twinponds169:
    Seems like very little to no effort is being put into this game lately.

Not strictly true, they're constantly giving us a whole load of junk that no one has asked for and very few want!

Espically all the glitches! 

• skullman10
    2,131 Posts
    Mon, Sep 11 2023 5:36 PM

Wolf creek is in the same league as chambers bay absolutely awful both designed by a child 

the most realistic courses are Congressional,Royal St George’s and St Andrews

wgt needs to put on at least  2 new courses each year given the amount of people that use its platform 

• Manni2801
    73 Posts
    Mon, Nov 6 2023 4:15 AM

Hi old boy-:)  You are right , full my opinion .  

A nice game , despite WGT ⛳😂

Manni

Sorry Wgt, I preferr  your game , just played  E6, not bad but not your class

• ThomasShelley
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jan 24 2024 12:42 PM

agreed

RSS