Re: Looking for 4 players to make 50

Thu, Dec 26 2019 4:12 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AlexBorgesjr
    1,298 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 6:06 PM

JDGHOST:

ALEX!!!

BELOW IS MY RESPONSE TO YOUR POST IN OTHER THREAD ABOVE THIS ONE YA.........

AlexBorgesjr:

JDGHOST wrote the following post at 08-26-2019 6:57 AM:

wow why am I an owner, pretty simple wont lie like the other 98 percent , because I want to control the atmosphere, I want to groom young tour players who to play often and learn and now they drag me thru the course makes me proud,   and I have been a boss since I was 14 at my first job till I retired at 50, never a laborer all I had was a ged and ran one of the largest insurance districts in Florida, and we where top dogs, if you went lame we nursed you till , I had to put you down. that's how real Business owners who are successful think.

advice recruit everyday, thin the herd when have to

ALEX!!!

NOW YOU WILL BE FLAGGED !!!  FOR FLAT OUT LYING I NEVER WROTE THAT POST YOU COMPLETED FABRICATED THAT OUTLANDISH CRAP ....AND YOU CALLED OUT MY NAME?? I WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE ....YOU ASK ANYONE HERE ON THE FORUM THAT KNOWS ME....I AM CONFIDENT THEY KNOW THAT IS NOT ME SPEAKING WHAT SO EVER!! .....I'M PRETTY SURE I HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION HERE ON WGT.....

JD   first of all JD wasn't talking about you, was talking about littlejohn I copied, but your up roar proves your just part of the 98 percent of owners who lie about recruiting.

(BTW I been a mechanic most of life ....I have no idea how to run an Insurance company!!)

• JDGHOST
    6,784 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 9:00 PM

AlexBorgesjr:

JDGHOST:

ALEX!!!

BELOW IS MY RESPONSE TO YOUR POST IN OTHER THREAD ABOVE THIS ONE YA.........

AlexBorgesjr:

JDGHOST wrote the following post at 08-26-2019 6:57 AM:

wow why am I an owner, pretty simple wont lie like the other 98 percent , because I want to control the atmosphere, I want to groom young tour players who to play often and learn and now they drag me thru the course makes me proud,   and I have been a boss since I was 14 at my first job till I retired at 50, never a laborer all I had was a ged and ran one of the largest insurance districts in Florida, and we where top dogs, if you went lame we nursed you till , I had to put you down. that's how real Business owners who are successful think.

advice recruit everyday, thin the herd when have to

ALEX!!!

NOW YOU WILL BE FLAGGED !!!  FOR FLAT OUT LYING I NEVER WROTE THAT POST YOU COMPLETED FABRICATED THAT OUTLANDISH CRAP ....AND YOU CALLED OUT MY NAME?? I WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE ....YOU ASK ANYONE HERE ON THE FORUM THAT KNOWS ME....I AM CONFIDENT THEY KNOW THAT IS NOT ME SPEAKING WHAT SO EVER!! .....I'M PRETTY SURE I HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION HERE ON WGT.....

JD   first of all JD wasn't talking about you, was talking about littlejohn I copied, but your up roar proves your just part of the 98 percent of owners who lie about recruiting.

(BTW I been a mechanic most of life ....I have no idea how to run an Insurance company!!)

Alex let me calm down I will try and speak civil ...I could care less about what way you chose to recruit!!  I am talking about your post below that started my entire discussion with you and  CLEARLY says and I am quoting you....

Why are you saying "I" wrote that post??   Thats what I'm talking about thats what upset me on Christmas Day!!

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,298 Posts
    Thu, Dec 26 2019 4:12 PM

JD  you didn't say that , I did Why I want to have a country club ?, hell if I know how your name got in there, my bad, but as far as ruining your Christmas that's on you, you can tell me or call me what you like it's never what you say , it's the importance I put on ones words that effect me and no one in golf video land can ruin anyway for me I have a real life, this just happens to be one of my pet peeves , owners thinking they have players under contract or own the rights to where they play, that my friend is a weak worm of the dust. Beneath a pigs dung. thinking you can control another human,     by the happy New Year 

• PAGES
RSS