Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for 4 players to make 50

Thu, Dec 26 2019 4:12 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 8:58 AM

Please don't apply to take up space, wont be here long, I will after the best players out there, I don't club what club they used to belong to READ THIS  WGT has no rule about inviting players from other clubs. Now for the owners who love to call me a poacher, what's a nice way to tell you to go have s*x with your self because your weak recruiters, The American Golf Academy. wants Spartans don't have to be a great golfer, but you have to be a great team mate, just released non active players for 60 days all we need is Golfers some like turf wars tablets, others like club clashes, others like playing 2 games a week, and you have a life time membership. you want to reply to me negatively your a worm of an owner. who cant keep there chickens away from roosters, Go have s*x with yourself.      one more thing

Merry Christmas to all the real Golfers and happy holidays to the rest of you

Alex  

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 11:03 AM

Looks to me like you need 9. . . and some moderation?

41 / 100

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 11:07 AM

AlexBorgesjr:
    Now for the owners who love to call me a poacher, what's a nice way to tell you to go have s*x with your self because your weak recruiters

Gave up on direct poaching, did you? You should be so lucky to have what I have-a bunch of good, loyal golfers that make us a great CC.

Keep trolling for a life...........

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 3:23 PM

AlexBorgesjr:

Please don't apply to take up space, wont be here long, I will after the best players out there, I don't club what club they used to belong to READ THIS  WGT has no rule about inviting players from other clubs. Now for the owners who love to call me a poacher, what's a nice way to tell you to go have s*x with your self because your weak recruiters, The American Golf Academy. wants Spartans don't have to be a great golfer, but you have to be a great team mate, just released non active players for 60 days all we need is Golfers some like turf wars tablets, others like club clashes, others like playing 2 games a week, and you have a life time membership. you want to reply to me negatively your a worm of an owner. who cant keep there chickens away from roosters, Go have s*x with yourself.      one more thing

Merry Christmas to all the real Golfers and happy holidays to the rest of you

Alex  

Non merci!

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 4:35 PM

YankeeJim:

AlexBorgesjr:
    Now for the owners who love to call me a poacher, what's a nice way to tell you to go have s*x with your self because your weak recruiters

Gave up on direct paoching, did you? You should be so lucky to have what I have-a bunch of good, loyal golfers that make us a great CC.

WELL SAID JIM!!....I feel the same about at we have in our club .... Someone's in need of permanent  modification as well!!  Hopefully Champ or Icon find there way here!

JD

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 5:14 PM

ALEX!!!

BELOW IS MY RESPONSE TO YOUR POST IN OTHER THREAD ABOVE THIS ONE YA.........

AlexBorgesjr:

JDGHOST wrote the following post at 08-26-2019 6:57 AM:

wow why am I an owner, pretty simple wont lie like the other 98 percent , because I want to control the atmosphere, I want to groom young tour players who to play often and learn and now they drag me thru the course makes me proud,   and I have been a boss since I was 14 at my first job till I retired at 50, never a laborer all I had was a ged and ran one of the largest insurance districts in Florida, and we where top dogs, if you went lame we nursed you till , I had to put you down. that's how real Business owners who are successful think.

advice recruit everyday, thin the herd when have to

ALEX!!!

NOW YOU WILL BE FLAGGED !!!  FOR FLAT OUT LYING I NEVER WROTE THAT POST YOU COMPLETED FABRICATED THAT OUTLANDISH CRAP ....AND YOU CALLED OUT MY NAME?? I WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE ....YOU ASK ANYONE HERE ON THE FORUM THAT KNOWS ME....I AM CONFIDENT THEY KNOW THAT IS NOT ME SPEAKING WHAT SO EVER!! .....I'M PRETTY SURE I HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION HERE ON WGT.....

JD

(BTW I been a mechanic most of life ....I have no idea how to run an Insurance company!!)

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 5:32 PM

go and flag me and your team that I copied and save in office works off your profile page asking them to go there former clubs and ask members to leave with them, wow I didn't even mention your name you worm , you destroyed a great club because your a worm of the dust. Flag me, Advice don't post anything you don't want copied .  And for your information I didn't know how to run a company either I started out in shipyard 12 years left a foreman,  started selling life insurance and selling life insurance and taking business classes at night  and 4 years latter has one of the biggest districts and best . last time I checked the library cards are free could teach your self anything, at 20 changed a transmission to my mothers car with a book and blocks of wood and a crescent wrench. replaced thee engine to my Camaro 5 years later same way with a book. idiots hide when there weak you crying like a little be watch and quit lying .by the way I posted it some where here in the forum, so your lies would be exposed , yes I did. 

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 5:49 PM

Is your name e little john61 he's the one with on his profile page , I don't know you or care to , know go take your Xanax with a scotch chaser, you sound upset. and yes I copied littlejohn's61 profile page. not yours, you must have a guilty something, to get so happy to hear the words of truth. If you ask someone your playing with to join your club, it's just like going to his club and inviting him, you sound like the congress no facts all sh*t. 

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 5:57 PM

You didn't mention me???

Go read your OWN post ya....... bellow IS from your post!!!!!!

JDGHOST wrote the following post at 08-26-2019 6:57 AM:    

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THATS from your post ???????  I wrote no such post on 8-26-2019

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 5:58 PM

JDGHOST:

YankeeJim:

AlexBorgesjr:

Gave up on direct paoching, did you? You should be so lucky to have what I have-a bunch of good, loyal golfers that make us a great CC.

WELL SAID JIM!!....I feel the same about at we have in our club .... Someone's in need of permanent  modification as well!!  Hopefully Champ or Icon find there way here!

Ghost or Icon  or champ won't find anything wrong with what I said didn't use foul language, didn't lie like the other 98 percent and Icon has helped me with wgt problems, like I asked in my post don't respond. oh you didn't read that. Because I don't like trouble, but if you want a discussion you came to the right place, all the liars and worms may proceed to tell me they don't ask golfers belonging to another club if they would like to join there's, I'm making a list of owners for shopping.   Alex  

JD

• PAGES
RSS