Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Chat mode since update

Fri, Feb 7 2020 4:57 PM (22 replies)
  • JHarmon64
    2 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 7:17 AM

Playing on my iPhone, the new chat mode is ridiculously cumbersome. I had challenges seeing what message I have sent and received and also exiting the chat mode itself. I nearly timed out trying to exit a chat. Curious if anyone else is experiencing this or is it just that I'm using an older iPhone (6+). 

• BirdieChaser2
    534 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 8:58 AM

Same thing here on Android.  Last WGT update change something.  The Write message Here bar stays on screen.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 8:59 AM

For some reason the Chat box from the Desktop early access version has made it into the mobile game. We're investigating and hope to have it resolved for you soon. Thank you for your patience. 

_CHAMPION

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 3:35 PM

Wgt champion can you also resolve the problem with the turf war being frozen ! It came to an end we won , but no bonus payout or notification and now the turf war is frozen on zero time , can’t access past results through country club either 

• ScottyAKing
    175 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 5:13 PM

Thanks Champion.  I hope it’s a quick fix, as it is woeful.  I was unable to take my shot in one game, as the chat box wouldn’t close. 

• 4PennyLane
    23 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 9:39 PM

Please Champion..this chat box issue has made it extremely difficult..my whole screen is taken up by the key board ...and the  size of chat bar makes it near impossible to access swing...feeling very down about a game I’ve so enjoyed these past few years...I think I speak for many who are upset by this negative change in play...and chatting with friends during the game has become near impossible...it is the hope of many who enjoy the game that this be addressed as soon as possible..Thank you 4PennyLane Classic Club2 

• Lauracroft30
    14 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 5:49 AM

Hopefully this can be returned to pre upgrade....chat during the game is essential and all part of the social side of  golf.  The latest  chat format covers half the screen, you cannot see the timer etc etc. Furthermore please return the meter reader to pre upgrade because it’s is now difficult to measure distance with a driver or wood.

• SpaztheStick
    75 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 7:03 AM

Yes please fix the chat. Royal pain in the ?$@

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 8:22 AM

It's not a feature. It's the chatbox from desktop. It's not supposed to show in mobile, but clearly it is. 

We hope to have it resolved for you soon. 

_CHAMPION  

• QuotaRelief
    100 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 6:46 PM

Hope you can resolve soon - it’s a nightmare!

RSS