Forums

Help › Forums

Chat mode since update

Fri, Feb 7 2020 4:57 PM (22 replies)
  • rorys1fan
    54 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2019 1:13 AM

So the update does fix the issue, but not in the way I expected. 

The annoying box is gone, but it looks like there is now a very small chat window where there aren't even two lines visible. Attaching picture.

Also, it may be that I just never noticed it, but you can play through the chat, that is, you can aim, swing, etc even when the chat is visible!

But what's the point of a chat window where you can barely see anything. At least for small devices like a phone.

view?usp=drivesdk

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2019 2:14 PM

Spend some Bucks and get a proper software Expert 

Ur team doesnt what they doing every Maintainence 

• rorys1fan
    54 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 9:54 AM

rorys1fan:

The annoying box is gone, but it looks like there is now a very small chat window where there aren't even two lines visible. Attaching picture.

Also, it may be that I just never noticed it, but you can play through the chat, that is, you can aim, swing, etc even when the chat is visible!

But what's the point of a chat window where you can barely see anything. At least for small devices like a phone.

view?usp=drivesdk

So I guess we live with the ridiculously small chat window! There's no update and no feedback on this.

• Oscar6788
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 3:37 PM
    Chat hasn’t worked properly for me on the iPhone 8 for a while now. I can see someone has sent a message but can only see about a quarter of the bottom of the text and that’s it. Such a pain
  • Dwiddle
    2 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 5:18 PM

I have a issue where I  cannot see any sent chats. Is this because of the desktop char as well?

• Bubsy04
    31 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 7:55 PM

It has been almost a month since this issue was first posted, and it still isn't working.

WGT people in charge...How long do you expect this to take?

• rorys1fan
    54 Posts
    Thu, Jan 30 2020 2:58 PM

rorys1fan:

rorys1fan:

view?usp=drivesdk

So I guess we live with the ridiculously small chat window! There's no update and no feedback on this.

Thank you (WGT) guys for finally fixing it. It's much better now. I know there will be people who don't like the new look, but at least we can see more than half a line

• chipshotdan
    29 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2020 2:54 PM

Hmmm I have played WGT for roughly 9 years on and off! Never has any update affecting my game until now 🤔🤨 the in game messages is absolutely ridiculous 🤔 the text is way to small I can not read anything 🤨, I like a good chat when I play! But now I can’t even reply as I ain’t got a clue what the other person has wrote 🤔! I’d just like to no one thing ? Why do you do the update for PC players then leave mobile players having to struggle we all spend money I think WGT have forgotten this fact. Please can you sort this issue out WGT 🙏

regards

chipshotdan  

• Bubsy04
    31 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2020 3:17 PM

My chat was working again last night 01/30/20.

Good job guys.

Greg

• mygolfer010
    20 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 2:41 AM

It took ekh tx r?

RSS