Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tied for 58th at Virtual U.S. Amateur Qualifier

Thu, Aug 22 2019 10:32 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Jeanniejef
    834 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2019 3:19 PM

Thanks bud but too late. Messaged WGT early my morning and no reply so tried pc and gave up after 2 holes and forfeited as I was hopeless on pc. Turns out you are correct but how on earth you meant to know that when there is nothing on rules or any instructions in order to direct you to that page. I was going into tourney on front page ( currently showing Kiawah challenge) and nothing on that tourney page. Never really go into that game modes for any reason. Messaged WGT couple of hours ago and still no reply to message sent 12 hrs ago. If they had replied they could have informed me.

Thanks anyway

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2019 10:32 PM

Jeanniejef:
    But what a joke as bracket tournament is only available on pc version. I’ve only ever played on iPad . Have sent WGT a message highlighting the obvious how can you run a tourney on the mobile version that you can’t complete on mobile should you progress.

Hi Davie,

I was your opponent in the 1st round of the VUSA Bracket #2. I kinda understand why you presumed the bracket tourney would be only available on PC version because THAT once again will be the case for the finals in Las Vegas.

Like you Davie, I've always been a mobile player since day 1. Every single time when I was eligible and/or invited to live events, I asked if mobile players would be allowed to compete with own mobile devices and the WGT's response was plain and simple : "Nope, all players will be using PC!"

Mobile WGT has been around what... 4-5 years now? and yet the inter-platform H2H match is not available?! It is really above my apprehension. Well, it is WGT who is on the driver's seat, not you, not me so... let's see!

And don't be too disappointed 'cause we are in the same bracket with Fmags so... LOL

Cheers, man.

Simon

P.S.: How were you able to get the Saltire instead of the Union Jack?? :-O

• PAGES
RSS