Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Unity Ad

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 3 2019 4:05 PM (1 replies)
  • TomasBolanos
    999 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 1:27 PM

I try to run ads on my Android device every chance I get.  There is one now that doesn't work at all but comes up more than any other ad.  It comes with a black screen and a figure I don't know in the upper left hand corner and an x in the upper right hand corner.  If you click on the strange figure, you get a really quick page that starts with something like A Message From Unity About Your Privacy.  How can we get an ad removed that doesn't work.  It isn't helping the company or WGT to have a broken ad.  I don't get this ad on my iPad.

Tomas Bolanos

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 4:05 PM

TomasBolanos:

I try to run ads on my Android device every chance I get.  There is one now that doesn't work at all but comes up more than any other ad.  It comes with a black screen and a figure I don't know in the upper left hand corner and an x in the upper right hand corner.  If you click on the strange figure, you get a really quick page that starts with something like A Message From Unity About Your Privacy.  How can we get an ad removed that doesn't work.  It isn't helping the company or WGT to have a broken ad.  I don't get this ad on my iPad.

Tomas Bolanos

I have seen a few ads like that.

Most of the time, you can wait 30 seconds and click the X and it will finish and move on.

RSS