Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Clash

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 13 2019 3:56 PM (4 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2019 1:48 AM

this point is not a big one , and I am not letting it affect me , before anyone says otherwise !! Lol

but we finished 77th this clash which for a membership of 2 is fantastic, and we already had the snowflake flags and tees , so does this mean we won’t see any additional flag or tee marker. The reason I ask is that on the email about where we finished it only mentions the passes and country club pass, as winnings , no mention of the snowflakes .Just wondering ? 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2019 10:38 AM

Try sending an email to customer service,  great job on your clash finish by the way

• AlaskanDame
    18,969 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2019 12:56 PM

bossbird:

on the email about where we finished it only mentions the passes and country club pass, as winnings , no mention of the snowflakes .

Same for us.  Nice 77th!

• HalHoff
    820 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2019 1:58 PM

While we have identified the issue, we would need to literally cancel and restart the clash and at this point that's more trouble than it's worth. 

The issue is with the flag used in the clash. On PC this gives an error that can be bypassed by reloading the window, or exit and relaunch. It's not effecting mobile since mobile will just replace the flag instead of trying to load the broken asset. 

_CHAMPION 

Based on the above response from WGTChamp in the other thread, I don’t think you would want the flags, especially since you said you already have them.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2019 3:56 PM

Thanks for replies , I suppose I was just hoping for some nice new tee markers and flags for our super finish ! Lol 

RSS