Re: INCONSISTENT METERS

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 9 2018 4:03 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2018 4:03 PM

hognutz03:

I've enjoyed my inconsistent meter for the last 3 years. I've dealt with it because i enjoy the game and i'm not getting out to swing the clubs like i used to.                                                                                                                                                                                                     The thing is i have 2 daughters that play junior olympic volleyball. For the past 8 weeks we have travelled to 3 different states and 5 different hotels                                                                                                                                                                                                            All of these hotels either had 2 or 3 computers in them. I tried them all in each of the hotels. Everyone of them I had the same inconsistent meter issues. The same issues i have on my home computer                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Now what really has me scratching my head is. My brother just bought his daughter a brand new computer for college. I went over to his house logged on to WGT  and had the same meter problems.                                                                                                                                                                                           I'm a level 90 player and its been a struggle getting there with the meter issues. Now I'm looking for feedback on how 13 different computers plus 1 brand new one . Gives me the same inconsistent meter issues.                                                                                                                                                           thanks

I

There1s no certain fix and it all depends on many things :

Browser which one are you using .

Type of program Windows 7 , 8 , 8.1 then the browser needs to be compatible too .

Flash they are all different and a simple update can mess everything up .

So as you can see these are just a few reasons that you have meter issues . Try Maxthon Cloud 4.9.5.1000 . Many players use a version of Maxthon with little to no problems . It will come with a flash version attached . But if you wish to try both the Retro  and Ultra versions of the browser then you will need to install another flash player . Hit me up if you need help with the install or just post here .

t m

• PAGES
RSS