Help › Forums

INCONSISTENT METERS

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 9 2018 4:03 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • 100plus
    801 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 3:56 AM

I have read all the meter related issues on the meter,s performance since last WGT update and it seems the majority are having problems and I am now in that group.

I do not have my system cluttered with stuff ( it is new) and was not having any major issues with meter till last update.Now it seems to have a mind of it,s own as to what speed it will go at from shot to shot,hole to hole etc.

It is reminiscent of my mini putt days when i was on a good game and wondered if I timed the stroke right to miss the blades of the ever present windmill to keep a good game going.

Having just progressed to another tier with it,s own challenges this is so frustrating that I have cut my playing time by 75% and my enjoyment of the game by 90%.

If these constant meter  glitches were not so pathetic and have such an adverse effect on the game it would be almost funny

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 5:42 AM

100plus:
    If these constant meter  glitches were not so pathetic and have such an adverse effect on the game it would be almost funny

1000 thread, 15000 posts, and we continue. By this time I would think that we all would get the hint from WGT that they do not care. Alternate is not a problem, quitting is not a problem and meter is not a problem. That is the official line, and will notify you when it changes.

As far as playing 75% less, wish I could, but this game is too good to give up on, and some day Icon will come to the rescue. I know Icon is reading this, he reads every word I type

• jordanisawesome
    620 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 6:30 AM

100plus:
    I have read all the meter related issues on the meter,s performance since last WGT update and it seems the majority are having problems and I am now in that group.

100plus:

I have not noticed anything with the meter, it was smooth before, and its smooth now with the occasional jump every few rounds, but their little jumps i can handle easily.

I have no idea what i did to my PC to make the meter so smooth but it worked great.

• HandyMcNab
    58 Posts
    Wed, Jun 7 2017 4:28 AM

It is just a game. They are not meter glitches. The meter just like every aspect of the game is controlled by WGT. When you are getting too good for your current standing, wow suddenly the meter starts doing weird things. Of course the experts who have paid WGT oudles for their abilities will tell you I am just a silly old man, Believe what you will but the con man always makes a killing in today's gullible society and in the press when you read about it they are all apparently sensible people!

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, Jun 7 2017 8:38 AM

Handy you just dug up a 6 year old post . The player who made the thread is now a L104 Champion . Seems to me they figured out how to have a smooth meter . 

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Jun 8 2017 3:34 PM

HandyMcNab:

It is just a game. They are not meter glitches. The meter just like every aspect of the game is controlled by WGT. When you are getting too good for your current standing, wow suddenly the meter starts doing weird things. Of course the experts who have paid WGT oudles for their abilities will tell you I am just a silly old man, Believe what you will but the con man always makes a killing in today's gullible society and in the press when you read about it they are all apparently sensible people!

Congratulations Handy.  You are now a bonafide Conspiracy Theory Club Member.  Please be sure they issue you your membership card and Tinfoil Hat.  Also learn the secret handshake.  Remember, the official Motto is, "It's not my fault, WGT caused it".   They will be watching, so don't backslide.

• HandyMcNab
    58 Posts
    Wed, Jun 21 2017 10:17 PM

You are right when you say it is their jumps.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Jun 22 2017 7:48 PM

phred952:
    Congratulations Handy.  You are now a bonafide Conspiracy Theory Club Member.  Please be sure they issue you your membership card and Tinfoil Hat.  Also learn the secret handshake.  Remember, the official Motto is, "It's not my fault, WGT caused it".   They will be watching, so don't backslide.

+100 LOL

This is one of the better conspiracy theories......and the guy has invested a ton of moolah into the game as well as his time to master the game.

He must know!

• HandyMcNab
    58 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 5:42 AM

Thanks for that Lonnie. You are obviously not a fisherman. Your always up for the bait though, even if it is six years old.

I just come here for a laugh!

• hognutz03
    13 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2018 10:07 AM

I've enjoyed my inconsistent meter for the last 3 years. I've dealt with it because i enjoy the game and i'm not getting out to swing the clubs like i used to.                                                                                                                                                                                                     The thing is i have 2 daughters that play junior olympic volleyball. For the past 8 weeks we have travelled to 3 different states and 5 different hotels                                                                                                                                                                                                            All of these hotels either had 2 or 3 computers in them. I tried them all in each of the hotels. Everyone of them I had the same inconsistent meter issues. The same issues i have on my home computer                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Now what really has me scratching my head is. My brother just bought his daughter a brand new computer for college. I went over to his house logged on to WGT  and had the same meter problems.                                                                                                                                                                                           I'm a level 90 player and its been a struggle getting there with the meter issues. Now I'm looking for feedback on how 13 different computers plus 1 brand new one . Gives me the same inconsistent meter issues.                                                                                                                                                           thanks

I

• PAGES
RSS