Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Avatar appearance

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 30 2019 1:48 PM (3 replies)
  • Kingkrok
    5 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2019 9:36 AM
    Hello, I just recently purchased an avatar appearance upgrade, but it’s not showing on my my mobile game? I do not play on a computer only an iPhone 8s. Help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2019 3:09 PM

Kingkrok:
    Hello, I just recently purchased an avatar appearance upgrade, but it’s not showing on my my mobile game? I do not play on a computer only an iPhone 8s. Help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

I am no expert on mobile but I believe the custom avatars only work on PC.  The outfit on mobile is based on what apparel you select.

I would explain this to Customer Support and they should be able to refund your credits - they have always been helpful to me.

Good luck with this and with the game!

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2019 9:22 AM

DoctorLarry is absolutely correct. Custom avatars are a PC only thing and will not work on the mobile game.

Definitely contact customer support. They are very understanding about things like this and will refund your credits. 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2019 1:48 PM

+1 - that "Blue Kilt" avatar won't show on mobile. It's a shame that WGT don't clarify this in the Pro Shop.

@Kingkrok: I suggest that you stop wasting credits on multiple CC passes per day.

1) You miss the opportunity to gain free CC passes (12 hours after the count is zero),

2) the XP effect of any games w/o the CDP is meager.

Also, you don't need to buy the Shot Pal, because you get it for free as a member of a L5 Club.

RSS