Help › Forums

Re: Just a Tournament Suggestion

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 26 2009 10:53 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
    1,644 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 7:16 AM

GITrDONE:

I apologize if you thought I was refering to your performance in an earlier tourney avatarlee...Imcoola was suggesting that a FUTURE tourney be offered that would allow all levels of players, but just the basic WGT standard issue clubs that everybody is given upon joining the WGT.I'd like to play in that myself...I think I'd do pretty good,YES?

No apology necessary, just pointing out that it has been done and I'm sure it will be done again.  All I was trying to prove is what my friend the Duck pointed out above.

claremoreblue:

Just goes to show the clubs don't make the man! You can buy anything on here for equipment, but you still have to hit it. It doesn't do any good to add the good clubs until you know what shot to hit and how far!

QFT

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 8:39 AM

I would be happy to play in some wgt weekly tourneys that were all starter clubs.  I have more control with that driver anyway  =)

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 10:53 PM

claremoreblue:

Just goes to show the clubs don't make the man! You can buy anything on here for equipment, but you still have to hit it. It doesn't do any good to add the good clubs until you know what shot to hit and how far!

I KNEW there was a trick to it!   :)

• PAGES
RSS