Help › Forums

Re: VIEWING OPPONENTS CLUBS

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 27 2019 1:12 PM (20 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 8:44 AM

DAZZA501:
    Who cares if you can't see your opponents clubs. It's not like you can borrow 1. Concentrate on your own game.

Totally agree. I have to worry about my game first

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Jan 17 2019 12:09 PM

But if you like what they've got and its discontinued, go to the mobile platform and buy it!!

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jan 17 2019 1:18 PM

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Thu, Jan 17 2019 10:35 PM

I look at profiles the second the game lets me. I start with my "P" in alt, mostly to see his wedges. Knowing the clubs of your partner, is good knowledge of how to lay up, with certain shots.

The 50 yard punch on the Cleveland's, is deadly accurate.

Also I read the messages left on their walls. Some wear awful remarks as a badge of courage, others have "QUITTER" written all over them...

Others have writings of thanks, as well. It's good to know some background on the peeps you're playing with.

My decisions are made on a one to one basis, not the angst of others burning down the house

☢-------------------<*{{{{{-(

• Trent0419
    11 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 2:45 PM

I find it more productive to look at my own profile. If you notice, the game has already predetermined the winner before the game is over. Have a look at how many coins you have. If you are to be the winner, the balance is the same as before you entered the game. If not, the cost of the game will be deducted. I've been watching this for a while, and it seems the computer is always right.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 2:52 PM

Trent0419:

I find it more productive to look at my own profile. If you notice, the game has already predetermined the winner before the game is over. Have a look at how many coins you have. If you are to be the winner, the balance is the same as before you entered the game. If not, the cost of the game will be deducted. I've been watching this for a while, and it seems the computer is always right.

Image result for what gif

_CHAMPION 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 9:55 PM

Trent0419:

Not how it works at all.  WGT takes the entry fee from both, takes their cut, and then pays the rest to the winner.

• masonvilla
    529 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2019 2:07 AM

Just viewed your stats, seems Trent0419 you never played a matchplay game on wgt, so I have no idea what you have been keeping an eye on.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 4:51 AM

masonvilla:

Just viewed your stats, seems Trent0419 you never played a matchplay game on wgt, so I have no idea what you have been keeping an eye on.

When taking your time to do the research, it pays off knowing what the actual subject is. In this case, he was obviously talking about the mobile head to head matches (the word "coins" should've lit the bulb ;-)). Also, this whole issues was restricted to mobile platform only. Match play games (and stats) are restricted to the PC platform;-) 

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2019 1:06 PM

Trent0419:

Holy ***.  Did the pro shop start selling idiot pills?

RSS