Help › Forums

VIEWING OPPONENTS CLUBS

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 27 2019 1:12 PM (20 replies)
  • Rondingo
    8 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 9:00 AM

OoooKaaay! 

I have seen the question "posed",.. and I say posed because you Absolutely will NOT get an answeranywhere remotely near the Truth!

The question is.... "Why can I not view my opponents clubs anymore? It only shows mine."

The answer is... If you've noticed All the recent issues  (they call glitches and they're working on them) since the last and current update, then you are aware of the Multiple Problems. And some are glitches. Most are  not. They are put there Purposely. They are what's called "blinders", "masks" and infact "participation distractions." These are implemented into the sytem to keep you occupied while the Real deceptions are occurring. Magicians and Illusionist use them all the time. That's how your pocket gets Picked!

SO,.. the subject.... You will not longer be able to view opponents clubs, (or at least until a level of monetary gain has been reached ) and here's why,... if you can not only see All stats related to clubs you view... BUT you get to see their attributes being used in action. Then you should have gained enough knowledge to determine whether or not you would purchase or even  the viewed clubs. And according to those looking to make a monetary gain from said clubs,.. your acquired knowledge has given you a leg up. And therefore you rent and purchase less. Which means less gain to those seeking it. 

Guys, Gals, People of The Golf World,.WAKE UP! I've been a member since 2012. I have seen this done more than I have seen myself inna mirror. And imma Sexy Beast so I look A LOT! lol Anywhowho, this should answer a Hurculian sized Dumptruck full of questions! 

The DINGO

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 9:15 AM

Whoa, easy buddy, you are reading waaay to far into this. Its only an error where the system is pulling information from your profile instead of your opponents. It should be fixed in like a week, calm down. :)

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 10:12 AM
    Who cares if you can't see your opponents clubs. It's not like you can borrow 1. Concentrate on your own game.
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 10:34 AM

DAZZA501:
    Who cares if you can't see your opponents clubs. It's not like you can borrow 1. Concentrate on your own game.

100% agreed.

This is why I love golf. Just play your own and that's it!

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 10:43 AM

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 12:08 PM

That's funny, because i look up my opponents info all the time, and it always shows up. Problem must be you then. I did it a couple times today already and the info showed up both times.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 12:53 PM

quadrock123:

That's funny, because i look up my opponents info all the time, and it always shows up. Problem must be you then. I did it a couple times today already and the info showed up both times.

True.  

The OP has 232 RR since 2012.  Maybe that is part of the issue.  You can't see opponents clubs if you are not playing...........

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 1:46 PM

I believe the OP was potentially addressing the present issue or glitch with viewing clubs on the mobile app, I believe it was thought to primarily impact android platform users... this doesn't counter all of the points being made above... but WGT is looking at it and working on the fix, as has been stated...

also, even though the clubs may not be observable, it does appear you can still view all of the other relevant stats and scores for your opponent which may be just as insightful as possibly viewing their clubs... either way... I agree with the other posts... you still have to hit your own shots and play your own game regardless ...

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 7:02 PM

Of course, even if you are viewing your opponents' clubs, you don't know how the opponent hit the shot, so I don't see much to gain except possibly to compare drive lengths on long-drive holes.  Of course, that also involves the ball used and the type or lack of spin applied.

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 7:06 PM

quadrock123:

+1

I don't know what this is about.

I look up other players all the time.  It shows me clubs and balls they have in use at the time I look them up.  And in AS and match play, it shows what club they are sitting on (driver, wood iron, though not which iron), but that doesn't stop player from switching and using different one.

And who cares in specific game.  We have to make our own shots.

Tom.

RSS