Fri, Dec 21 2018 9:38 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LaurieB17
    163 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 1:22 PM

Kenbo00:

Sorry, no such thing as a no DRAMA club. They all have some form of drama

Hey Ken,

You are entitled to you're opinion, BUT since you ARE NOT A MEMBER of my club (and never will be), please do not take it upon yourself to know what my club is about. Every single member is fabulous and I am proud of them all, they get a long great and work well and respect one another. So just because you have chosen to be in and/or know clubs that don't fit that bill, it's not for you to make the statement you made up above.

Laurie

• LaurieB17
    163 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 1:26 PM

FXRP you would be a wonderful candidate! I sent you a friend request and invite. I hope you can join us real soon. Look forward to seeing you!

Laurie

• LaurieB17
    163 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 1:33 PM

callaghan159:

I dont play TW or the clash is that alright with you ?

Many thanks for considering our group, but I think you might find a better fit elsewhere. Good luck to you sir.

• LaurieB17
    163 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 12:38 PM

Growing strong! At time of this writing, we are only Level 4 Club with 17 members, but we are mighty and growing strong! Invite you to be on the ground floor of this ELITE Club in the making. Currently on Leaderboards in139th place (This is a 3 week old club today, and already beating in standings lots of higher Level clubs that include Levels 17-20) 

Looking for certain types of players who love the game, want to advance and grow, get along well with others. Positive attitude is a must. Having fun is a must. Skill is awesome too, but not the most important quality to have. (It will grow with time and practice). 

Friend me, ask to join, or respond here. Thanks.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 1:18 PM
    Good Luck on your New Club Laurie
  • LaurieB17
    163 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2018 9:38 AM
    Just pure Class Don....thank you. LEVEL 5 now in less than a month. 20 serious members who play nearly daily. Turf Wars, Clashes, rewards, bonuses and incentives. Club with lots of action! Great friendly environment. Join us - Tour Pro and above. We’ll help you advance!
  • PAGES
RSS