Forums

Help › Forums

New Club - Looking for Elite Daily Players

Fri, Dec 21 2018 9:38 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LaurieB17
    163 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2018 6:00 AM

Hi - If you’ve seen the movies or read the books, then you KNOW what the Hunger Games are about. Competition, quality men and women who are very proficient at using their weapons (in this case golf clubs) and staying alive!

It’s also about a group of close knit people who respect and help one another. If that describes your interests and goals, you have come to the right place!! ‘This will be YOUR CLUB, (hopefully your forever club home) ... be proud of it, help make it grow, help make it great. Most of all, have fun. Comments or questions can easily be posted on club chat or feel free to message me personally.

FREE Club Tournaments have been posted for your enjoyment. They provide great practice and will help drop your average to tier up. If you wish a specific course or set of circumstances to practice on, let me know...I will custom create one for you. I am an owner who will reward you for effort and excellence and lead by example (not one who stays behinds the scenes and let's everyone else do the work.)

The aim of this club is quality, not quantity. I require good sportsmanship, no vulgar language, no vulgar or inappropriate profile pictures. A safe and friendly haven for all! I’d love to have you make a difference, and to be a part of an Elite Club that you help to make and are proud of.

• LaurieB17
    163 Posts
    Sun, Nov 25 2018 6:42 AM

Taking a break from your Club? Need a FRESH START? In process of building a friendly quality club w/ quality players, serious about stepping up their game. Lots of Free cc Tools! Rewards & Gifts given for participation and excellence.

• Hailsyeah1
    12 Posts
    Sun, Nov 25 2018 1:40 PM

i want to join your club. i’m a tour master level 91

• LaurieB17
    163 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 1:52 AM
    Hailsyeah1:

i want to join your club. i’m a tour master level 91

Awesome! Glad to have you!
  • LaurieB17
    163 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 1:55 AM

FRESH START? In process of building a friendly quality club w/ quality players, serious about stepping up their game participating in TW’s and Clashes. Lots of Free cc Tools! Gifts awarded for participation and excellence.

• LaurieB17
    163 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 3:05 AM
    Bump
  • LaurieB17
    163 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2018 8:18 PM
    Building a friendly NO DRAMA club w/ quality players, serious about stepping up their game. We’ll coach you and have practice games with you too! Lots of Free Club Tools and Customized Easy Tournaments! Rewards & Gifts often given for participation and excellence. Having FUN while you golf is a must!
  • FXRP
    11 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2018 8:37 AM

I may be a good candidate. I'm in a club with 5 members who play regularly, but they never communicate or cooperate. The owner only shows up once a month. I'm level 88 Master and play every day.

• Kenbo00
    434 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2018 6:07 PM

Sorry, no such thing as a no DRAMA club. They all have some form of drama

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 1:00 PM

I dont play TW or the clash is that alright with you ?

• PAGES
RSS