Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT criticism

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 12 2011 4:04 PM (6 replies)
  • rich7837
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2011 12:01 PM

The range of shots, water hits, sand hits, putting inaccuracies, etc. are too much for me!  The graphics are beautiful!  The game is way too hard for the average game player to play! I shoot 82 on this game.  I'm not impressed with the lack of accuracy built into distance, aim, water hits, sand hits, or the lack ofpersonal improvement allowance for distance and aim, despite playing for many months, with the successes achieved.  WGT needs to make the game a little less failure driven!

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2011 1:50 PM

from what i read on your profile page you are only moderatly active.  you made level 5 1st week of june 2011. now level 34 on july 12, 2011.  you haven't done enough to learn all of the nessecessary signs of what to do to change your play yet.  after another 100 stroke games, in 90days or so, re-think your position.  right now you have no background of experience.  my nickel.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2011 2:08 PM

There used to be a phrase around the forums used to describe what this game wasn't- instant gratification. You literally have to work at it to get good and part of that is understanding what you're working with. You may have maxed your talents with the free stuff but I doubt that. You just need to work and that isn't a word that's typically associated with a game.

The odd thing is that working at this game gets you game.  ;-) 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2011 2:28 PM

YJ, why are you wasting your time responding to these posts. Your supposed to be saving the world, and tracking down Canine and SM to get my clubs back, I am still playing with the knock offs and they are killing me. I've been dragging my bag in the sand for two days and the weeds and thistles are brutal. I jump in the water quite often now just to cool off. Please find my clubs.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2011 3:30 PM

OK Ren, time to expose the charade. You want everybody to think someone stole your clubs when I know the truth. I've been following you around to try and figure out what's going on. On the off chance you wouldn't believe me and in an effort to get to the truth I took my camera with me. Landsakes, what do I discover??  You really get frustrated, don't you? By my estimation you're down to 5 clubs and one of them ain't a putter. Shame on you for trying to pull our leg.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2011 3:42 PM

Busted, damn you YJ. And it was working, SM couldn't remember if he had issued the directive or not. He was thinking of Olive. Canine played along just to make SM think he was getting Sometimers disease. Yancy is still out in his back yard with his vidya camera and now it is all exposed. Call the boys in and explain it all. I'll just grab my 5 wd, 9 iron and my persimmon 2 wd and leave without a fuss. I'm ashamed.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2011 4:04 PM

too many Ying Ling give ya 'Partimers' or 'Mostofthetimers"

good one YJ

RSS