Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Strangest Round Ever

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 7 2011 1:28 PM (4 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 11:53 AM

Just played SA back 9. I am convinced I had no control what soever with this round. Bird-Bog-Bird-Bog-Bird-Bog-Bird-Bog-Par. All birds had unbelievable putts made and all bogs had ever drive in the rough and missed putts from 2-3 ft. I haven't lost my mind(yet) this is the way it went down and funny as hell. I made 2 putts over 40 ft for bird that I didn't even line up, just pulled the power bar close and they went dead in. Should I get Yancy to investigate this or just have Lizzie explain it, I hear YJ is out saving the world from destruction so I won't bother him at the moment.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 12:49 PM

may not be any stranger than my last round for the Open qualifier. I had a -6 29 on the front 6 birdies. The backside I could not make a putt missed 4 or 5  8 to 10 foot birdie putts by maybe a total of 2 feet. And hit my first drive on # 14 into the weeds to the right of the fairway causing a lost ball because I simply went brain dead and missed the ding. I should have let the swing go.No it was not a meter stutter. I just lost concentration for a second and didn't pay attention to the meter. The meter was already way past the ding bar when I though oh I need to click. I went ahead  clicked and I knowing it was going to be a bad shot. Made a double there and ruined what could have been a great round. 

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 12:55 PM

Hey dude, you are correct. YOU HAVE NO CONTROL!

Face it man, our destiny is predetermined the moment we open up WGT and want to play.

They have our profile's and stats and when you and I log on (specifically) flashing lights go on at WGT head quarters.

THERE BACK!  Turn up the "screw em royal" dial.

We are Fuc&$D big time and there is nothing we can do about it, except for the one thing that I do.

I play the "I don't give a sh#)" way and you know, it works.

I don't move my cursor to line up any shot any more, just pull back full throttle and swing and you know what? I am still not shooting any better than when I was really trying. As a matter of fact, I am actually shooting better!

Well, that's not all exactly true, but I hope that you feel better.

Have a nice day.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 1:13 PM

I was talking about this one round being strange, I don't believe I said anything about every time I log on. I also play in the don't give a S--- mode each and every game. First thing I say in every AS game is gl all just here for the fun. I sure as hell am not one of the serious ones on here, anyone who has played with me knows that. Half way through a round we are all laughing so hard we could care less who wins or looses.

You have a nice day also.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 1:28 PM

Ya, I know. I was just being me. I fully intended that no one took that last post seriously.

And thanks, I am having a very nice day.

RSS