Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Has anyone .............?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 6 2011 11:41 AM (2 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 10:59 AM

used the cleveland wedges in real life play? 

I have found myself tempted to pick up a cg16 wedge to see how well they play in real life wondering if anyone has used them?

Or any of the gear we have here at wgt,  has anyone went out and bought anything that you play here just cuz you like the stuff in the game?

I went out and bought some yellow srixon z stars balls and like them alot both in the game here and IRl

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 11:36 AM

hpurey:

I use a cg10 black pearl, nice little club!  Has saved my *** a number of times.

Cheers,

b0gey

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 11:41 AM

hpurey:

I bought the 60 for my playing partner son last Christmas hoping he would develop a touch game around the greens with it (and quit borrowing my Callaway.) LOL, typical powerhouse kid-hits the friggin thing 120 yards straight up and straight down. Great club and he's just starting to learn it.

I was amazed at the face of the club. The laser lines they have between the square cut grooves (good to 2024) make it look like a piece of sandpaper. It just looks like it's going to grab the ball and spin it, just like the one here does.   :-)

RSS