Forums

Help › Forums

Re: hi everyone

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 7 2011 2:32 PM (4 replies)
  • theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 11:52 AM

I do really miss playing my friends on here..I still play..but only in single tours..as my computer seems most times to load 5 to 7 seconds slower then others..and when this happens..most people yell and scream at me..then thy quit..a game of golf..even 9 holes takes a while to play,,I do not understand..why a few seconds longer to load makes a big difference..I do still once in a while try to play against a friend or two..but it just never works out..I hope I have tried to explain this to all my friends..and hope one day to fix the prob..but we r only talking seconds here..not minutes..take care everyone,..bye for now

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 1:26 PM

Some friends if they can't wait a few seconds for you to load and shoot. thats too bad. Maybe if you used a headset and chatted while you play that would help. Have you tried that. Skype works pretty well. 

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 7:48 AM

I have tried to chat while playing and explain things..but people in this world and on this game are very impatient I wonder if thy quit in a real game cause opponent took to long to tee it up...

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 2:27 PM

Hey shortdriver,

I'd play with you. I play this game for fun, and enjoy playing with others.

My computer is pretty slow too, so it should work out.  I'll go ahead and shoot ya a friend request  and go ahead and send me invite if I'm on and green.

• mommamarg
    52 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 2:32 PM

theshortdriver:

I do really miss playing my friends on here..I still play..but only in single tours..as my computer seems most times to load 5 to 7 seconds slower then others..and when this happens..most people yell and scream at me..then thy quit..a game of golf..even 9 holes takes a while to play,,I do not understand..why a few seconds longer to load makes a big difference..I do still once in a while try to play against a friend or two..but it just never works out..I hope I have tried to explain this to all my friends..and hope one day to fix the prob..but we r only talking seconds here..not minutes..take care everyone,..bye for now

Don't fret about it shortdriver - happens to me all the time but it's no big deal. Not all computers are in sync. Friends who yell and quit the game because your screen loads later than theirs, aren't friends. Play for the fun of the game - those who get their knickers in a twist should be somewhere else.

RSS