Forums

Help › Forums

Re: find it interesting

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 4 2011 4:54 PM (3 replies)
  • savadog
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2011 4:47 PM

I do enjoy this and a novel apprach to not having to download anything , though i'm not a huge golfer or fan this is enjoyable. I do howerver find it interesting that all the stuff in the pro shop are high credit stuff forcing anyone to get better stuff to pay and the servey's this is a joke I tried and in order to get credit for doing servey's you have to finish a servey, I'm fine with that but like I said I went to one and tried three times and for what ever reason disqualified for all three serveys I know how the servey policy works but i'm not going to sit there and spend my day trying to do one just to get credits for here and buying them well sorry that wont happen either. games are ment to be fun not have to buy or work  for dredits just to get improved stuff , kinda sad realy , a better way would to charge for the service, IE to pay for servers and bandwidth and use players experience as a way to build credits to get better equiptment.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 8:28 AM

savadog:
    though i'm not a huge golfer or fan this is enjoyable.

wait till you find yourself sitting in front of your monitor at who knows what time, this game is not only enjoyable but downright addicting. as you move through the tiers you will find that you will get credits for advancing said tiers.you will soon have your own favorite sayings you yell at the computer, scaring house pets your children, your better half. i think even the house plants will shy away from you.see 'favorite WGT sayings' over there >>>>>>> and you will find some of the best, the more off color ones are camouflaged. 

any question, soliciting advice or other things about the games may be asked or looked up in the forums, again over there >>>>>>>.

word of advice, try not to mention the 'c' word or the  'q' word because then you wont hear the end of it. you will find a friendly bunch of golfers on this  site, of course there are the bad apples. get yourself a core of friends to play with, i find that most enjoyable.              you will soon find out what those words stand are

have fun (try to) hit em straight and keep them in the short stuff, there will be times you will want to throw your computer across the room, i have kept the receipt taped to mine so i wont do that. 

most important have fun, its just a game

look me up 

-G

and if you ever see one of anysons posts make sure you swallow and put your glass down because liquids is hard to remove from in between the keys. lmao

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 9:24 AM

savadog:

I do enjoy this and a novel apprach to not having to download anything , though i'm not a huge golfer or fan this is enjoyable. I do howerver find it interesting that all the stuff in the pro shop are high credit stuff forcing anyone to get better stuff to pay and the servey's this is a joke I tried and in order to get credit for doing servey's you have to finish a servey, I'm fine with that but like I said I went to one and tried three times and for what ever reason disqualified for all three serveys I know how the servey policy works but i'm not going to sit there and spend my day trying to do one just to get credits for here and buying them well sorry that wont happen either. games are ment to be fun not have to buy or work  for dredits just to get improved stuff , kinda sad realy , a better way would to charge for the service, IE to pay for servers and bandwidth and use players experience as a way to build credits to get better equiptment.

Capitalism is such a novel concept. Thankfully we are not looking at state issued balls that we have to wait in line for or a lottery for. Could you imagine if it were anything other than capitalism we would have horrible clubs and balls that were not perfectly round, greens that had 3 inch grass. Here is a novel concept about capitalism....if you don't like it don't play. I am quite sure that Cuba or Venezuela have a great version of WGT just for those dreaded anti-capitalist....

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 4:54 PM

SGTBilko:

Could you imagine if it were anything other than capitalism we would have horrible clubs and balls that were not perfectly round, greens that had 3 inch grass.

Oh really? Political system determines technical ability?

I'll leave ya with that one...

RSS