• PAGES
  • rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2009 4:04 PM

can we agree that there is somewhere in between 3 and 30 playas

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2009 4:15 PM

After the close of the virtual US OPEN wgt announced that over 187,000 people tried to qualify.

Hope this helps

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2009 4:20 PM

andyson:

More recent data.....

This site shows 94,690 unique visitors and 562,000 visits in August 2009.

http://siteanalytics.compete.com/wgt.com/

If that is true.. my source (WGT Itself) is wrong. 

Perhaps those numbers were for the month of August exclusively.

More detective work on my part then.. thank you andyson.

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2009 6:48 PM

With the Old Course CTTH wind speed cranked up to monsoon...i'm turning into a bumbling idiot...close your eyes and swing

still enjoying every minute of it

thanks for all the feedback

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 7:03 AM

was looking around for an internet statistics page where you can enter in a website and it shows how many visitors they get.. but seems the best you can do is alexa and looks like they just rank them compared to each other without specific visitor numbers.

Alexa traffic rank for wgt.com:

Yesterday 48,173
    7 day avg 44,079
    1 month avg 36,815
    3 month avg 33,915
    3 month change -1,621  

Thats not visitors in one day kids.. looks like it means yesterday 48,172 other websites on the internet had more traffic. Wonder how many visitors they get a day. I guess mum's the word because it isnt good news. hahaha.. Sure, 15million games played by a couple dozen geeks with multiple profiles, but how many unique visitors yesterday? Probably not a whole lot because half the time you go to join a game and there's not one other person online from the 6 billion people on the entire globe. oh well. lol.. sorry to hear that 3 month visitors change isnt a future trends graph pointing in the good direction. hahaha. Ah yes.. the alexa ranking avg.. kinda like the golf score avg around here.. and theirs is looking like they're in the website traffic 'hack' level, nevermind amateur. rofl! Their alexa ranking avg is looking like my master avg of 100!! oh well.. less to compete with in the tournaments, right kids? thats good ;-) As long as we're having fun and the website hosting has their bills paid to keep the lights on. hahahaha... I wonder what these other 48,172 other websites were?

• PAGES
RSS