Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Driving and Putting Stats

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 4 2009 11:31 AM (9 replies)
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2009 9:31 AM

At present both stats are accumulated for every round played. Now, I have played 1000 ranked rounds, obviously my stats do not indicate my current level of play.  Perhaps, utilizing the last 100 rounds is a better representation of your current level of play.  Also, when you advance a tier your stats should be reset.  Just a thought, but it will give you a better representation of your abilities and the areas you need to work on.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2009 9:36 AM

I totally agree!  I want to know my stats at my more recent better level of play and with my new clubs.  That I used to be a chronic 3-putter or couldn't drive the ball out of my shadow is of no use to me now... but those items are still influencing my stats.

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2009 9:39 AM

I've been down this road and that road many times, to no avail.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2009 9:52 AM

This is kinda like Congress.  We've gotta run these "bills" through committee after committee until finally some semblance of the original bill is passed, signed and instituted by WGT.  They do tend to come around on these ideas, but not as fast as we'd like.  Now, about that health bill in congress...

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2009 10:31 AM

Maybe if we spam the forums with "reset the stats" messages, we too will be able to get WGT to do something about it.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2009 10:43 AM

... and town hall meetings!

1,644 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2009 6:48 AM

some things seem to require a march on the capital.....

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2009 12:41 PM

... singing "We Shall Overcome"...

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2009 7:32 PM

reset the stats...yes

birds?... we'll leave that one to mrboo

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2009 11:31 AM

I seem to recall one of the WGTAdmin accounts being open to putting that drop down box to use on the stats page (filter stats).

If I couldn't get a reset, I would be happy with being able to filter the data that WGT has by month/week/day, or even just one of those for now.

The data is there, and the function to filter the data is there, it's just a matter of WGT just giving us the filtering option.

RSS