skip nav

Forums

Re: BUSHWACKING IN THE VALLEY OF THE SUN

Wed, Feb 7 2018 1:30 PM by pdb1. 44 replies.
  • pdb1 United States
    20,384 Posts
    Sun, Feb 4 2018 9:38 AM

kishoph:

I apologize to everyone in  the VOTSCC and Bushwackers CC, I did not know I was entered to play in this event. I did say I was interested in playing, but did not know it was taking place. I've skipped over this thread because of my ignorance, no other excuse. 

Although I do believe that if I'm matched up with someone from another club, that they also should have some responsibility to try and contact me and not just rely on one person.

Again, I am sorry, I had no business ever saying I would take part in this event, mainly because I can not commit to any set time to play in any event. I play when I free time. 

UGH ! is what i have to say about that . 

it appears from a distance though that this tournament is running very well . With lots of accountable players . 

Well done to both CC's . 

Unless I am missing something . it appears that there is 4 more PC rounds to be played . And 1 mobile round that the players had agreed to play on PC . That score can still go on the mobile scorecard . 

I think page 1 is up to date . 

• SChoitz United States
    477 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 12:30 AM

My 2nd round with Donsgolf0 was given to me, as he was unable to make it to the course.

Scott

• JimQ916 United States
    9,914 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2018 7:29 AM

Has chey.......,,,it looks like ewe'rs like kook liks e'r not going to finish our finish our mtaches....do you want me to find subs to try to get them done? Do you want me to get subs?....Jim

• CEverett12 United States
    13,547 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2018 10:24 AM

Looks like we got 99%  complete ,  id say its a success .   Page 3 is a tally .

Thanks guys .

• pdb1 United States
    20,384 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2018 1:30 PM

PC PLAY

RND 1                        P   W    L     RND 2      P  W   L
     VOTSCC............... `14...1...13                      12...3...9

BWCC....................14...13...1                      12...9...3

MOBILE PLAY

RND 1                      P  W   L     RND 2   P  W   L
     VOTSCC............... 4...0..4                     3...2..1

BWCC...................4...4...0                     3...1..2

CEverett12:

Looks like we got 99%  complete ,  id say its a success .   Page 3 is a tally .

Thanks guys .

Thanx to The Bushwackers and Casey . Well played . Everyone had fun . 

Here's to the future . 

Paul

RSS