Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Why should a Master have the option of better clubs??

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 23 2009 3:03 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2009 11:19 AM

ZekeSr:
    Now, what gets me also is the majority of the time when someone new comes on here asking any type of question even the simplest thing they are given some snide smart ass remark like yours. 
    You didn't ask a question, mensa.  Your post was accusational, defamatory and slanderous.  Your initial post on this thread called out the Masters and their ability to hit under 60 as, and I quote, "BS".

I am more than happy to help out new customers on this site by showing them how to get the information they need in order to get the most from this game and this website.  It's the old, "Give a fish, teach to fish" addage.

But, when your troll behind plops down in here just to be abusive, you get an abusive response... (at least from me.)  Consider yourself lucky that I got to your thread before someone else who isn't as nice and forgiving as I am.

Now, please take Marioh's very sage advice and go sit in the corner and pout.

kthxsbye.

• imcoola
    228 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2009 12:23 PM

Well ZekeSr As you can see if you look at my profile I'm only using the Tour Starters. Your Clubs are way better than mine. You play from an easier Tee and altough my Scoring Average is better than yours. If I play from your Tees at let's say Kiawah I get -8 when I have a bad round. My best round (Practice) from this tees was 59. I haven't paied any real money here. I earned it by playing good in the tournaments although some people have WAY better clubs than me. Having good clubs does not mean playing good. You can have the "best" clubs and suck at this game but you can have the Starter Clubs and play great.

The other point. Most of the master players have a real life. Every Master player I know seems to think the real life is much more important than the "virtual life". So me. I just play this game for fun not because I have no real life. Think about that. 

Have fun playing and for more tips how mastering the game please watch the tutorial videos.

regards 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2009 12:36 PM

Mr. Zeke,

If you want something additional to truly make you exercised and "sockeyed", check out the little 28.44' that Mr. Tibbets rolled at Edgewood in this weeks CTTH gig.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2009 3:03 PM

this thread is locked

• PAGES
RSS