Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Quit the right way!!!! QUITERS

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 14 2009 5:24 PM (5 replies)
  • seanna
    20 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2009 3:08 PM

If you close the game window for what ever reason it leaves you portal to the WGT server open, leaving the other players to wait for your portal to time out before play can continue. Once play resumes there is a 1 in 5 chance of the games server is even running properly. most times it lags a bunch or the gane closes. SO PLEASE QUITERS GO TO YOUR OPTION MENU, SCROLL DOWN TO EXIT GAME AND SAY YES> your fu$%ing it up for everyone. ( understandable if your computer freezes or loses connection.)

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2009 3:49 PM

Please......not again.

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2009 9:30 PM

I woudl like to hear to more. Details please.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2009 5:14 AM

about time someone bought up the topic on quitters! its the least talked about topic throughout the forum here! i mean if you search for the topic way over here --------> you can only find like 1,000pgs on it!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2009 12:13 PM

lilrob.. seanna can't be bothered to look up 1000's of other threads on the subject...

he is too busy trying to keep his accounts separate.... (allegedly).

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2009 5:24 PM

I gotta say the opening post of this thread did strike me as decidedly un-girlish upon first reading. From what little I know about girls, few or none of them talk or write in this style. (Sexist assessment?)  

RSS